Notary Rotary
Stone Street Capital
Notary Discussion History

Stone Street Capital
Go Back to August, 2009 Index

Posted by MW/VA on 8/10/09 12:49pm
Msg #299430

Stone Street Capital

I know there were some past posts about problems getting paid from Stone Street Capital.
I took an assignment on 7-31 & received my check today (8-10). I had spoken with the agent about payment problems, and she told me they had made a change in A/P and are right on track w/payments.
She was true to her word.

Reply by MistarellaFL on 8/10/09 1:06pm
Msg #299432

Good to know

Thanks for posting, Marilynn.

Reply by MonicaFL on 8/10/09 4:29pm
Msg #299445

I worked for them last month and they were real prompt on payment. Would definitely work for them again.

Reply by trnsa_IL on 8/10/09 7:27pm
Msg #299460

I received full payment in less than 2 weeks for a no show/ no sign.

Reply by chucke/fl on 8/10/09 9:54pm
Msg #299474

They call me for a "money transfer". It turn out they were buying some guy's time settlement. The terms were the guy was signing over $60,000 for $12,000. Even though I know we are to be impartial, I did not want to participate in this type of activity.

Reply by Shoshana Roller on 8/10/09 9:58pm
Msg #299475

I went to one where the salesperson was trying to talk an elderly lady into selling her annuity. Luckily, she had a friend who was visiting who told her to talk to an attorney about it. It is good for people who really need the money, but not in other cases.

Reply by ME/NJ on 8/10/09 11:55pm
Msg #299476

WOW what change, years ago one of the biggest deadbeats n/m

Reply by MichiganAl on 8/11/09 1:33am
Msg #299481

I haven't worked for them since last year, but even then I never had any issues. I liked working for them. Quick and easy, flexible times, no payment issues for me.

Reply by Scott Blumenfeld on 8/14/09 1:35pm
Msg #300033

Hello Fellow Notaries -

I don't usually activly participate on Notary forums but feel inclined to here. I am shocked to see any negative remarks concerning Stone Street Capital (based out of Bethesda, MD). I have 5 years of Notary signings under my belt, probably totalling over 1000 transactions, and I have to say that Stone Street stands out as one of the most reliable, dependable and trustworthy companies I have ever worked for!

They are courteous and polite every time I speak with them. Confirmations are sent with speed and without error. They include an invoice form for you to fax/send back (even though I always include my own invoice in addition), and most importantly I don't think I have ever had to call them and remind them to pay my fee! They simply forward me the notary payment, (in advance of the deal funding), just as they should!

I truly and genuinly have to give Stone Street Captial 5 out of 5 stars and highly reccomend taking an appointment with them if you are called. They are nothing like JG Wentowrth and the standards which they always use when dealing with notaries speaks volumes about their credibilty and character as a company!

Please email me with any questions concerning Stone Street Captial.

UniqueNotary
[e-mail address]

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.