Notary Rotary
Talk about EOM drama
Notary Discussion History

Talk about EOM drama
Go Back to August, 2009 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 8/27/09 8:32am
Msg #301910

Talk about EOM drama

I get a call to do a signing at 5pm, in a town 20 mles away. I don't get docs until 4:15pm, 101 is gridlocked, I can't get there until 7pm, while I'm printing away I get another call for a loan signing, edocs, for 7pm, we agree 8p will work. After the first signing, I stop in Kinko's at 7:45p to print, but won't print from my flash drive, so I email doc to kinko's PC, still won't print. I go to another Kinko's, same result. At 9:15p, I tell the borrower I can't make it happen, and it's too late to drive back to my office, print and get back to him, running low on fuel. We agree we can get together tonight at 7p IF I can get docs to print.

Came home to have a nice glass of Merlot and hit the hay for more EOM actoin today. We'll see what today brings!

Reply by jojo_MN on 8/27/09 8:37am
Msg #301911

Just make sure you

date for today and make sure with the title company/lender that you don't need to have docs re-drawn.

Reply by MW/VA on 8/27/09 9:52am
Msg #301920

Ahh, the challenges of EOM. I'll bet that Merlot hit it spot.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.