Notary Rotary
Zenni Optical - another home run.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2009 Index

Posted by BrendaTx on 8/21/09 5:57pm
Msg #301251

Got my first pair of bifocals from Zenni. Love 'em and they were only $57 shipped to my door. They are progressive lenses.

http://zennioptical.com/cart/home.php

Great glasses for a fraction of the price. I read about them here first. Hugh posted about them. Now, even Clark Howard writes about them....http://clarkhoward.com/shownotes/2008/10/15/14239/

Reply by BrendaTx on 8/21/09 5:58pm
Msg #301252

oops, Probably should have posted in Leisure...sorry n/m

Reply by Vince/KS on 8/21/09 6:05pm
Msg #301253

Most notaries need to care for eyes to be able to work n/m

Reply by LKT/CA on 8/21/09 7:19pm
Msg #301262

I ordered a pair of reading glasses from Zenni O. about a year ago...with shipping I think the total was less than $20....excellent quality and I highly recommend Zenni O.

Reply by Riley/FL on 8/21/09 7:22pm
Msg #301263

Thanks for the info. I am ready to ditch the contacts and get bifocal glasses. Your posts sure were timely.

Reply by jba/fl on 8/21/09 8:10pm
Msg #301271

Everytime I see a glasses wearing family, I write their website down and give it to them on the back of my business card. When I first tried them at Hugh's suggestion, I ordered 3 pr. of the $8 per and got them for less than $30, all with nice hard cases and cleaning cloth. You just can't beat the price with those accessories. There is such a range of frames as well.

Esp. now with glasses running $150+ per pair, people really can enjoy this savings. Even the "readers" one can get in the drug stores cost more than this, about $14-20.

Great value, great price - and I have received a few call backs for general notary work as well.

Reply by PAW on 8/21/09 8:16pm
Msg #301273

Re: Zenni Optical - another home run. Second that!

Been a ZO patient for a few years now. Have nothing but accolades for the product and service. When I broke a pair of glasses and needed immediate replacement, I received them in 2 days. (Of course I paid for the o/n delivery.) Now, if I need new glasses, I always order two pairs. (Actually 4 pairs because I have a special pair for using the computer.)

Reply by Susan Fischer on 8/21/09 10:10pm
Msg #301290

Perfect timing here too. Have my script from exam, now

trying to do two pair: Trifocals, and Driving Day/Night. I'm finding the coatings are the spendy added costs. Shopping frames online is frustrating, but a wonderful shopper at Freddies a few weeks ago, also checking out frames, handed me a pair and said, "Here, try these." They were perfect, bless her heart.

Glasses are hard for we mobile workers. Thanks for this thread,

From the visually impaired. (The magnification on my 22" flat-screen monitor is at 200%.)

Reply by JanetK_CA on 8/22/09 7:16pm
Msg #301377

I was wondering about that part.

So do you all just shop around, trying on frames until you know what you want to get, then order from ZO? (I have a very hard time finding frames that I think look OK on my small face.) Thankfully, my eyes are pretty good (for someone my age...) so I haven't had to shop for glasses in quite some time, but I think it's getting to be time for an update! Wink

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.