Notary Rotary
2 co's w/same name? ... Notary on the Run, Anaheim, CA and
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2009 Index

Posted by sjp on 9/10/09 10:36am
Msg #303390

Los Angeles, CA. Are they the same co w/different locations? Telephone numbers are not the same. TIA

Reply by sjp on 9/10/09 10:49am
Msg #303396

google is your friend ... 2 co's w/same name ... see below

www.linkedin.com/pub/mike-mulligan/15/172/936

Reply by John/CT on 9/10/09 11:07am
Msg #303399

Re: Notary on the Run (NOTR)

According to SC, the NOTR in Anaheim Hills is out of business. Apparently the second NOTR is a reincarnation in Los Angeles. Both entities had/have the same website. The first NOTR had mixed reviews: here on SC, and elsewhere.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 9/10/09 11:09am
Msg #303400

I don't rely on info on any of those business network sites for info as to the viability of a company - they're IMO merely business networking and advertising sites more than anything ... I do however rely greatly on the state websites for corporations, LLC's etc...and there's no listing in CA for Notary On The Run, Incorporated....

I, too, heard they'd closed down or had become invisible, especially to those trying to collect on post due invoices ....

Should note I have no personal experience at all with this company or this person.,...didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn last night either...Smile

Reply by Helene on 9/10/09 11:12am
Msg #303403

I have worked for Notary on the Run for several years, Jennifer was always nice and helpful with signings but haven't heard from them since last year. Don't know if they are still in business. I was always paid on time and never had any problems with them.

Reply by Helene on 9/10/09 11:13am
Msg #303404

by the way, that was NOTR in L.A.

Reply by MW/VA on 9/10/09 11:15am
Msg #303405

I did a signing for them 6/26 & got paid 8/24 (almost 60 days--after several reminder phone calls, etc.)

Reply by rosesjan/OR on 10/20/09 6:25pm
Msg #307989

I've gotten calls from both variations over the years. I do know that the current incarnation is very controlling. NO phone numbers for you to confirm with the borrower or get directions. They want to have controll of ALL communication even if it makes the notary look very unprofessional!!! Also, 99.99% of the time that you return calls or call with an issue, you get voice mail even when they require you to call them for ANY reason 24/7!!! Callbacks. Forget it 98% of the time! Payment. Maybe after 3-4 months you might get a check!!! We've done closings for them back in July/August that we've NEVER been paid for. "Oh, you should have been paid by now. I'll have them send a check out right away" That was over 3 wks ago & still NO check!!!! At least the old variation, if I remember correctly, at least gave you phone #s to contact the borrowers!!!

Reply by sjp on 12/2/09 8:04pm
Msg #312876

Yes, new owners for Notary on the Run, same reputation, have to chase after your money! 77 days to get paid.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.