Notary Rotary
4Notary.net ...
Notary Discussion History

4Notary.net ...
Go Back to September, 2009 Index

Posted by MrEd_Ca on 9/19/09 8:47pm
Msg #304388

4Notary.net ...

Does anyone have contact information for Mr. Rich Kim of 4Notary.net? I have the UPS mail drop he uses in Kirkland, WA. but am hoping for a more personal address where I can send the Certified 'demand for payment' letter as he is 87 days overdue (to be sent next week when it get to 90 days).

PS. I would be putting this in Signing Central also, but the way it (SC) is set up doesn't allow me to even though he does business in California. Or at least did.

Reply by Laura_V on 9/20/09 2:18pm
Msg #304402

I found this in WhoIs

Administrative, Technical Contact:
Kim, Richard [e-mail address]
4 Notary, Inc.
218 Main Street, #777
Kirkland, WA 98033
US
206-466-8279

Good luck!

Reply by lucille on 4/27/10 5:38pm
Msg #333853

Rich Kim (Full name: Richard Hoon Kim) owes me almost $3500.00. I've narrowed down two possible personal addresses for him. I can narrow down further I find out more info on what other state he used to live in.
1) 11818 97th Lane, Kirkland WA 98034 and
2) 13025 87th Place, Kirkland WA 98034

I have one of the best lawyers in Seattle (I live in Seattle) and he has indicated to me there is a very solid case for class action against him, though I need other notaries to join me in order to equal a certain sum of money. I'm not saying what it is on this forum as I do not want Mr. Rich Kim to know the amount. I have a list started already and believe if I can get about 20 to 30 more notaries, that should be enough.

My email is [e-mail address] . Please email me with your contact information and how much he owes you. If you're uncomfortable with email, I will email my phone# to you. I'm looking forward to working with other notaries on this. It is very likely he used $$ owed to notaries to invest in his new brokerage business. Join me, and lets stand up to this guy and get the money we are owed. I'm prepared to make an example out of him.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.