Posted by Rhonda Skansi on 9/23/09 3:12pm
Msg #304709

4notary-anybody waiting for payment? n/m

Reply by MrEd_Ca on 9/23/09 6:34pm
Msg #304732

..yes, I am at 91 days & counting. & there are others... n/m

Reply by Teddog/CO on 9/24/09 6:10am
Msg #304783

Re: 4notary-anybody waiting for payment?

You should add their information to Signing Central. I tried to look them up but couldn't find them listed.

Again let's all keep listing these companies and our experiences with them.

Reply by MrEd_Ca on 9/24/09 9:09am
Msg #304796

Re: Listing 4Notary in Signing Central ---an impossibility??

It just might be impossible to do this in Signing Central. They are listed there when one is not logged in, but once you log in to read the comments, the listing disappears. The company is in Washington, so maybe SC works for WA notaries, but for California at least, the listing just disappears. & they are doing business in California (I am a living example of that fact! & an unpaid example (today marks day 92), one of many I believe.)

I tried to get them listed in Signing Central, so folks can see ratings, ect., & I even spoke to someone at Notary Rotary about it but so far nothing has changed.
So, until the company gets listed, entry's like these in this thread are the only way other notary's are going to be forewarned. Sort of defeats the purpose of Signing Central, in my humble opinion.

Maybe one should ask for payment upfront because getting paid after the job completed is proving to be very very hard. Maybe impossible?

Reply by Philip Johnson on 9/24/09 2:03pm
Msg #304855

You're in WA, they are in WA, file against them in court. n/m

Reply by MrEd_Ca on 9/24/09 5:29pm
Msg #304898

Re: You're in WA, they are in WA, file against them in court.

No, you're in WA. I'm in CA.

Reply by CH2inCA on 9/24/09 5:43pm
Msg #304900

Re: You're in WA, they are in WA, file against them in court.

Does anyone know what data field SC is indexed on?

I'm just wondering since someone in CA can't add a SS that is already listed for WA, is it possible to add it if you use the same name but add something extra to the name?

For example if the SC already contains 4Notary as the title; what if you try to add
4Notary(dup)? It would list sequentially, but then it would be in the database so that all could see.

Just an idea...
Not totally gelled yet..

Reply by Philip Johnson on 9/24/09 9:44pm
Msg #304936

Not you, Rhonda. :) n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.