Notary Rotary
8 am closing, no docs. Any suggestions?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2009 Index

Posted by jojo_MN on 9/24/09 11:45pm
Msg #304947

I have a closing scheduled for 8:00 am., half an hour away. I left messages (obviously they are closed now). Just wondering if Nations Signature Closers posts docs on a web site? I've re-read the confirmation many times. Any help is appreciated. TIA

Reply by John/CT on 9/25/09 7:19am
Msg #304960

Re: 8 am closing, no docs.

You should have received two emails: One with the link to the dox; the other with the password. Not surprising if you haven't ... they are notorious for late dox.

Reply by SOCAL/CA on 9/25/09 8:00am
Msg #304968

Did you check your spam box? n/m

Reply by jojo_MN on 9/25/09 8:02am
Msg #304970

Okay. I just want to cry. I was up all night trying to find docs for my 8:00. None to be found. Even posted on NotRot at 11:45. Couldn't sleep all night because I was stressed. Got up at 7:00, checked again in all places for docs. Called Borrowers at 7:30 to let them know I don't have docs. Neither one home--both left for work. Child finally gives me dad's cell phone. He tells me the company called him yesterday and told him the appt was changed to 3:00 this afternoon. GRRRRRRR I already have an appt at that time. It would have been nice to know this myself!!!

Everyone have a nice day. PS thanks for the reponse.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 9/25/09 8:29am
Msg #304979

<< He tells me the company called him yesterday and told him the appt was changed to 3:00 this afternoon. >>

Oh, boy, I would be so P.O.'d!!!!! Absolutely inexcusable not to notify you!!!!!

Reply by MW/VA on 9/25/09 8:32am
Msg #304981

EOM gets crazy, but there's no excuse for this one. It sounds like the LO changed the time & never let the ss know either. Sorry you lost sleep over this one.

Reply by trnsa_IL on 9/25/09 9:08am
Msg #304996

"It sounds like the LO changed the time & never let the ss know either."

I agree with you. This has happened several times to me lately; the most recently was yesterday.
Signing on Wed was moved to Thur...no docs ever came. I called NSC and they still had it on the books for Thur. While they are trying to contact the lender about docs the borrower finally returned my call, "Oh, I had to change it to Friday same time." I already had a Fri app at that time. I called NSC back they had no idea about the change, but we all worked out the time thing.

Inhale deeply, exhale slowly, shake it off, and have a great day!!! Its just part of the job. :-)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.