Reply by Regal/NC on 9/14/09 8:22pm
Msg #303867

Try the search button. Great tool! n/m

Reply by Barb25 on 9/15/09 8:03am
Msg #303900

You won't get rich but they do pay in 4-6 weeks as they promise

Reply by JanelWI on 9/15/09 4:56pm
Msg #303974

I have found that they pay me between 45 to 60 days from the signing date.

Reply by SERVICIO on 3/13/10 9:46am
Msg #327086

these people called me at 6:45pm on a Friday night asked if I could please help them out and go to a signing that was suppose to be at 7:00p 12 miles away from my office, including edocs $110! I printed the docs with duplicate copies about 200 sheets. I agreed to HELP them and I get to the borrower's home at 8:45pm. The borrow is frustrated with me because I AM LATE! I had to explain that I was not the original notary and that I just received the call. Then they ask me if I am the loan officer, I said no I am the notary. They were confused and said no one had reviewed the docs with them prior. after 2 hours they decided they were not going to sign and wanted to speak with their loan officer! I called the after hour line 5 times for ASC; no answer; no response. I clld the escrow company ; also no answer. I paged them; no response. I emailed them the next day, NO RESPONSE. This was feb 12, 2010. YESTERDAY SOMEONE Calls me to request I do another signing and beings I am about to send my invoice for the last one I ask about it. She tells me oh we only pay half when the borrower does not sign! I said that was unacceptable! I was not eating the cost because someone else dropped the ball! When I make a mistake I pay for it because the signing company refuses to pay! Now when the table is turned I still have to pay! and the owner of ASC has the nerve to tell me that IS INDUSTRY STANDARD! I told them I would not work for them again and she hung up on me! I cannot believe that 'industry standard' would be that the notary does all the work and incur all the expense and then not get paid!

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 3/13/10 10:13am
Msg #327098

"and the owner of ASC has the nerve to tell me that IS INDUSTRY STANDARD"

as Judge Judy would say "that's a whole lot of who shot John"

it is not "industry standard" at all.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.