Angi Notary Serv.
Go Back to September, 2009 Index

Posted by Raquel Towarnicki on 9/9/09 3:27pm
Msg #303301

Angi Notary Serv.

Has anyone heard of this service?

Reply by jfs/IL on 9/9/09 3:38pm
Msg #303302

The Notary Service is located in Michigan and is available 24/7.

Reply by Raquel Towarnicki on 9/9/09 3:40pm
Msg #303304

I did not find them on SC so was not sure if they are OK.

Reply by MW/VA on 9/9/09 3:45pm
Msg #303307

They're in SC, but I can't access (state thing). Maybe you can.

Reply by jfs/IL on 9/9/09 3:40pm
Msg #303303

Angi Notary Signing Services, a full-service signing company located in Rochester, Michigan, is a nationally recognized notary signing company that customizes business around the needs of our clients. We are currently seeking new clients to expand our business nationwide and would love the opportunity to work with your company for all of your closing needs.

Our company maintains relationships with closers and hires only the most qualified and experienced in the field. We also carry a $1,000,000 liability policy on our agents which exceeds all requirements by banks and protects your business. For added convenience, our website also makes it easy to keep up to date on all of your closings and can alert you of changes or problems for your closings: you can even track your packages.

As a full-service signing company we contact the borrower, confirm times/locations, and double check all documents prior to the closing. We hire only the most professional agents all of whom are qualified to well represent your business.

We are excited for the opportunity to work with your company.
If you would like to discuss our services further, please contact our office at (248) 608-9096.

Reply by Cari on 9/10/09 2:47am
Msg #303364

why didn't you post their website? n/m

Reply by Todd/OH on 9/9/09 3:42pm
Msg #303305

They contacted me for a signing in March. Everything went fine and I was paid in 3 weeks.

Reply by Raquel Towarnicki on 9/9/09 3:44pm
Msg #303306

Thank you

Reply by C. Wayne Moore on 9/9/09 4:32pm
Msg #303309

Two Thumbs Up! n/m

Reply by Frank/NC on 9/9/09 6:38pm
Msg #303318

Good company, easy to deal with and pay quickly.

Reply by Dorothy_MI on 9/9/09 8:32pm
Msg #303338

I've known Janet for over

7 years. She is very experienced in this business and knows her stuf! In addition to being a title company closer for years, she has also in the past OWNED a title company. She also pays fairly and every month like clockwork. She does operate in all states, but has just within the past year or so has expanded her service beyond MI (which explains why you may not be able to view her site (another example of the (to me) wrong headed thinking on this forum).

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 9/9/09 10:10pm
Msg #303356

Re: Take what you can from Janet Angi

Very easy to work with, knowledgeable, professional. They are available if issues at the table arise, pays good and quickly!

Reply by ReneeK_MI on 9/10/09 4:26am
Msg #303367

Excellent SS - can't figure out S/C list quirks, can't link

Angi Notary Signing Services is visible in Signing Central ONLY if I am logged out, but shown as "not available". No info shown other than the blurb about joining N/R to be able to view the info.

If I log in, Angi no longer exists on the list at all - and she and I both are in MI.

Reply by Traci on 9/10/09 8:14am
Msg #303372

Now researched and verified - nationwide listed

Thank you again for your patience!

NR - Traci

Reply by SpinClose/MI on 9/10/09 8:35am
Msg #303374

Message Deleted

This message has been deleted by a forum moderator.

Reason: Advertising

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 9/10/09 9:07am
Msg #303380

And your post IS advertising Ted...

shame on you - your post has no relevance to the initial post at all .... Raquel posted a legitimate inquiry about the other company, which was responded to...and Traci's response was merely letting us all know it was visible to all of us..

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.