Notary Rotary
Coupon for inks/toners
Notary Discussion History

Coupon for inks/toners
Go Back to September, 2009 Index

Posted by Jessc098 on 9/29/09 9:29am
Msg #305545

Coupon for inks/toners

I've posted before about Inksmile. They're having another one of their 15% off sales for two days only.

It's good the 29th and 30th of September, and the code is FBALL1509.

They always have free shipping. I buy their remanufactured toners for my printer, and I've been really happy with them.

If I feel that it ran short on prints, I communicate with Inksmile and they make it right.

When I buy remanufactured toners at the store they run from $114-$144 each. I buy them at inksmile for $89 (and again, free shipping! and frequent coupon codes).

Reply by jba/fl on 9/29/09 9:33am
Msg #305546

Have you ever checked out LD Products or refilling your own toner? The savings are greatly significant.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 9/29/09 9:38am
Msg #305548

I use inkjetstar.com for my HP - I get two cartridges for $85 or so and get periodic 10% off coupons from them. Have been very happy with the quality of the product.

Reply by Judy_WI on 9/29/09 1:50pm
Msg #305593

I checked all the websites printed and the place I ordered from, can beat those prices big time. Try inkjetsuperstore.com. I usually can get a 5% off coupon from them each time I order when you sign up for their newsletter. Try them and compare!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.