Notary Rotary
DID NOT GET PAID FROM FOX
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2009 Index

Posted by Debbie Greene on 9/9/09 2:42pm
Msg #303293

Do not take any jobs from Fox Signing Services. You will not get paid. I am owed over $200.00 since Feb., 2009 and get the run around every time I call or sometimes cant
even get through.

Any ideas on how to collect?

Reply by loma on 9/9/09 2:48pm
Msg #303295

Another news flash "water is wet" n/m

Reply by MW/VA on 9/9/09 3:10pm
Msg #303299

If you check Signing Central and also do a search using the orange search button, you will realize that Fox has a reputation for being a dead-beat.

Reply by 101livescan on 9/9/09 5:06pm
Msg #303311

We need to come up with a dirty dozen list of nonpaying co's. And isolate these on a list somewhere in signing central so that they don't slip through the cracks for people who don't have a history with this board's comments over the years. I did a signing with Fox years ago and it took a long time to get paid. They don't call me any more.

Reply by Cari on 9/10/09 2:50am
Msg #303365

if you would've checked here first, you would've known

NOT to waste your time with them....when will folks realize that this site saves so much frustration! DO YOUR HOMEWORK BEFORE TAKING THE ASSIGNMENT! Smile

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.