Notary Rotary
Dynamic Field Solutions
Notary Discussion History

Dynamic Field Solutions
Go Back to September, 2009 Index

Posted by Chris_in_CA on 9/24/09 11:55pm
Msg #304948

Dynamic Field Solutions

Hello, all! I have worked for Dynamic Field Solutions in the past, and they stiffed me as they did many of you. Here is the thing...I know I'm never going to see the money that they owe me, I can accept that. BUT, the thing that really torks me is that they appear to be hiring people with no intention of ever paying anyone. This is wrong, and it seems to me that there should be something that we could do about it. Does anyone out there have any knowledge of how we can get them shut down? It strikes me that hiring people to work without any intention of payment is some sort of theft of services, isn't it?? Almost like dining and dashing! Smile It just makes me sick to look at the "signing central" section that is here and constantly be seeing new people complaining about them. I understand that sometimes businesses fall upon hard times, but this has been going on so long that it seems to me to be fraudulent business practice. I'm not really interested in taking them to small claims for my money. Frankly, $85 isn't worth the time and hassle. I'm more interested in stopping them from screwing other people over. What they are doing is morally repugnant.

Any ideas????

Chris

Reply by Shoshana/AZ on 9/25/09 12:48am
Msg #304951

I have done a couple for them and was paid on time.

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 9/25/09 6:48am
Msg #304957

Shoshanna is one of the rare ones. I had a terrible time getting paid and would never work for them again.

Reply by Linda Juenger on 9/25/09 7:03am
Msg #304958

I have never been paid for 1 closing.

Reply by zrowe on 9/25/09 6:58pm
Msg #305076

I have done two and had no problem being paid.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.