Notary Rotary
Dynamic Field Solutions also go by LSS Network
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2009 Index

Posted by LaCubanita on 9/3/09 4:53pm
Msg #302818

Beware, they only pay $85.00 for email docs and then do not pay! I have left several messages and wrote emails. They finally responded a few weeks ago and said payment was processed. I still have not received payment. I did the closings on 6/19 and 6/24....Beware!!!!

Reply by MW/VA on 9/3/09 5:48pm
Msg #302827

Unfortunately, there are many notaries who do not subscribe to this site. Signing Central provides a rating & comment section. It's there so you can able check out companies before you get burned.
DFS has a reputation of non-payment.

Reply by hp/MD on 9/3/09 8:34pm
Msg #302838

Two years ago they owed me $200 for 2 signings. I wrote it off because I could not collect and every time I called, emailed and faxed they never responded. NR here is a valuable tool. Dynamic Field Solutions, if you read this post, I catch you on the judgment day.

Reply by Antonio Faretta on 9/4/09 7:32pm
Msg #302947

I did a signing for them back on 6/2/09. Cannot get in touch with them.Every time I call to ask to get paid I get sent to voice mail. They are crooks

Reply by SShoreDude on 9/8/09 9:54am
Msg #303126

They called me lately but I didn't take it because I had Issues being paid in the past also. THey offered to pay me up front with paypal so I took it.

Went fine, next day, my phone was ringing off the hook, every time it was them again and again and again, but i was on another important call so I couldn't take the call. I figured it was bcs there was an issue with my closing from the prior day so I checked my messages to see what the big deal was that they had to call me like 45 times in the span of three minutes, and it was just another call for another appointment that day. How obnoxious, glad I didn't take the second appointment.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.