Notary Rotary
Equipoint Financial Network
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2009 Index

Posted by Joy Valentine on 9/4/09 2:32pm
Msg #302914

I just accepted an assignment from Equipoint. The phone number is the same as the info on Signing Central, but the address on the email shows San Diego. Does anyone have an opinion about letting them know at this early stage that they are not rated very highly by the notary community and why that is so?

Thanks for your response.

Reply by MW/VA on 9/4/09 3:36pm
Msg #302920

I think you misunderstand the purpose of Signing Central. This is a notary forum. We post experiences about companies--good & bad--to help other notaries avoid deadbeats. What purpose would be served by letting them know what their reputation is here? If you read the comments & accepted the assignment anyway you knew what you were signing up for.

Reply by 101livescan on 9/6/09 1:35pm
Msg #303035

If you want them to tell you to go fly a kite, you might mention it! I'm sure they don't even know about our SC, nor do they care!

Reply by Jim/AL on 9/6/09 9:56pm
Msg #303047

Wrong Cheryl, Equipoint Financial Network does care

about NotRot and they do keep a watch on posts about themselves.

I worked for them for 2+ years and my contact had mentioned more than once what he had read, especially when they changed locations where they were paying us from and it caused about a one month lag in checks going out, he knew exactly what people said on here and who said it usually.

Reply by Jim/AL on 9/6/09 10:01pm
Msg #303048

to answer the actual question.

If I worked for you and I came to you and told you what horrible things I had heard about you, would you still trust me?

You do the job or you do not, telling them why not would only harm you in the end IMO.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.