Notary Rotary
Express Signature ***Payment Over Due***
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2009 Index

Posted by Grace Gully on 9/23/09 3:17pm
Msg #304710

Is anyone experiencing late payments from this company - Gary Thorne? Payment was promised 10 days after close we have passed 45 days and waiting the loan has closed as expected.

Reply by Grammyzoom on 9/23/09 6:56pm
Msg #304737

You need to call either Gary or Chris directly. This is one of the best companies I have ever worked for, never had a problem with payment in the 4 + years I have worked for them. If anything ever fell through the cracks one phone call and BAM! there was my check. Of course there was a time or two when I was paid and it fell through my cracks.

Reply by Grace Gully on 9/24/09 9:33am
Msg #304803

That's interesting as the first email I sent at 30 days no response for 2 weeks than BAM sorry I was on vacation, than today sorry my bookkeeper is on vacation until Monday. It's one excuse after another, never again. This is not good business in my book. Good Luck to anyone that takes work from this SS.

Reply by Grace Gully on 9/24/09 9:41am
Msg #304808

Re: ***Payment Over Due***

Excuse... sorry for the misspell

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.