Sergio Musetti
http://aSpanishMobileNotary.com
http://CaliforniaNSAnetwork.homestead.com

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 9/22/09 11:15am
Msg #304569

Listed in SC and do a search...lots of info .... n/m

Reply by ChristineHI on 9/22/09 2:45pm
Msg #304597

They have low fees and big packages with faxbacks. They also pay just once a month so sometimes you could wait up to 60 days for payment. They are related to Nations Direct. Very similar in business practices. If you don't mind those things then you are fine. They just pay too low for most of the signings they request here.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 9/22/09 3:29pm
Msg #304607

Looking at their website, they require the following items from notaries. I do not send my D/L or SS card to any of these signing companies.

We will need the following items:
1. Copy of notary and bond
2. Copy of drivers license and social security cards
3. Errors & Omissions coverage (if required by state)
4.Completion of Global Notary "sign up to be a notary/attorney screen".

Reply by A S Johnson on 9/22/09 3:44pm
Msg #304614

Called last week for signing at 10 am today, Thur. Meet my fee, grudgingly.
Call yesterday, Wed, afernoon about docs. Was told they would be out before they left. I made them aware I had a signing late Wed evening 60 miles away and would not back in Weatherford til about 11 pm so. I would come in early this Thurs am to print docs. Was told they would call me on my cell when the docs were e-mailed. No call.
Arrived at office early to get the docs done. No Docs. Call to see where they were. "Oh! We had to cancell you and use an att'y as this is a HELOC. We e-mailed you at about 6 pm our time Wed."
"I do not have that e-mail. I can do HELOCs".
"No we re-asigned it."
"That is a bunch of c..p. Take me off you list. I could have had another signing this am. I'll bill you for my time"
Click!!!!! She hung up on me.
I assume a BIG lost for me. LOL!!
Oh! What the hell, we are just a bunch of "country bumpkins" here in Texas who are to be taken advantage off.
Sorry about the blow off.

Reply by Betty Mitchell on 10/1/10 8:56am
Msg #354976

I have been trying to collect for a signing completed on 8/5/10. No response to my many e-mails. Told this morning that only one person handles the e-mails about payment and she forwards to the company owner. "No, I couldn't speak to anyone else, you have to e-mail." No answers to e-mails. Putting them on my "NO NO" list. If I have to beg and threaten for payment, they are no longer worthy of my time.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.