Notary Rotary
HAPPY MEMORIAL WEEKEND TO ALL!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2009 Index

Posted by 101livescan on 9/6/09 10:46am
Msg #303019

The LA fires are majority contained, the air quality has improved, still hazy in the early morning, fog rolled in, cooling trend, nice day at the mineral spa in Avila, quiet weekend, regrouping I hope for major final 2009 signing activity and more foreclosures, unfortunately. Have a safe, enjoyable holiday. The spa was packed, the last hoorah long weekend vacation for some people. Lots of campers out enjoying the wonderful weather. I wonder how many Los Angeleans ventured north to escape the oppressive air quality and dismal burned out San Gabriel Mountain area.

Reply by Shoshana/AZ on 9/6/09 11:02am
Msg #303024

I think you mean Labor Day! LOL! n/m

Reply by 101livescan on 9/6/09 11:06am
Msg #303027

Make that A MEMORABLE HAPPY LABOR DAY WEEKEND!

This is the first Labor Day Weekend, or any other three day weekend that I'm not working myself to the bone, fighting gridlock, long gas lines, jammed grocery store aisles.

After the spa I stopped on a superica and had two chicken tacos and long ice tea for $3 and headed home to crash.

Guess I'm a little more relaxed than I thought!

Reply by JanetK_CA on 9/6/09 10:12pm
Msg #303049

Nice save! ;>) Glad to hear you're enjoying some time off! n/m

Reply by Jim/AL on 9/6/09 12:43pm
Msg #303031

Shoshana, check your email please. n/m

Reply by BEEJ on 9/7/09 11:27am
Msg #303071

I wish it were Memorial Weekend then . . .

we could start the summer all over again. Now all that we can look forward to is beautiful fall foliage and lots of snow. Happy Labor Day to all from all four seasons in New York!

Reply by Shoshana/AZ on 9/7/09 11:35am
Msg #303072

Re: I wish it were Memorial Weekend then . . .

From what I hear, NY had a very rainy summer. Why would you want to do it all over again? I definitely don't want a repeat of this year's extraordinarily hot summer in AZ. I will be happy to see fall and winter.

Reply by BEEJ on 9/7/09 5:08pm
Msg #303091

Not only rain, but it was unusually cold. I want to start again from Memorial Day and hope we get record breaking temperatures. My friends live in Tempe and I'm sure your lovin the 110+ degree weather.

Reply by Shoshana/AZ on 9/7/09 5:18pm
Msg #303093

Except for this last week, we had almost no rain in Gilbert the entire summer.
Seeing as you're from NY, Do you remember Ebinger's Bakery? I just found a recipe online for their famous Blackout Cake. I wish it would get cooler so I could make one. Yum.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.