Notary Rotary
Hardcore Solutions
Notary Discussion History

Hardcore Solutions
Go Back to September, 2009 Index

Posted by Willis Peet on 9/9/09 9:04pm
Msg #303345

Hardcore Solutions

2nd time around. Did closing for this company and after a few months of not getting paid, I contacted them. I was told the payment was sent to me and given a date. I asked if the check was cashed and they just sent me the check number. I had to ask again and they said they would have to find out and would get back to me. They never did. When I pushed the issue they told me it was cashed and the bank said it was signed by me. Which never occured. When I pushed more they said I would have to pay their bank $5.00 to get a copy of it. I just counted it a loss and forgot about it. Now I am having the same problem. They wont contact me back unless I send a nasty email and then they just reply and say it was mailed out and I should have recieved it. Starting to be another identical situation with them. I am owed $85.00 from July 20th and here we are on September 9th. I can see where this is going and had I sent the last 5.00 and aging this time they would have my fee they owe plus 10.00 extra dollars for the checks. This Mily person in charge wont even speake to me on the phone. Ive left my number on several messages and emails and she insists on hiding behind emails. Be for warned. Dont do closings for this company. Its not worth the stress or the loss.

Reply by MikeC/NY on 9/9/09 10:26pm
Msg #303357

"I just counted it a loss and forgot about it. Now I am having the same problem."

Why did you accept another job from them after they stiffed you on the first one?

Reply by ChristineHI on 9/9/09 10:39pm
Msg #303358

I am right in the middle of collecting myself. I am a week past 30 days and have been very persistent, as I am usually am. I am told I will have it this week.
After reading this, I will be on the phone with them tomorrow again to make sure it is in the mail. I felt bad about being so persistent with them. It was my first one with them and I wanted to make sure I am paid in a timely manner. They have been hard to get clear responses and now I know why. I am glad to know this so I will be especially persistent...thanks for the heads up. It gives me more perspective as this was my first one with them and have no history. The ratings all look good so it makes it more confusing.

I appreciate the information.

Reply by CF on 9/10/09 9:06am
Msg #303379

This is exactly why these companies think that they can

operate on a no pay basis. Why would you take an additional order KNOWING that they screwed you before? Seriously can you add 2 + 2....I am getting that it = 4 and that you are a dumb a$$ for working for them again!

No sorrow coming your way! Get a clue and operate your business with some dignity and, at least, the smarts of a 3rd grader.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.