Notary Rotary
Help with my Blackberry
Notary Discussion History

Help with my Blackberry
Go Back to September, 2009 Index

Posted by Linda Juenger on 9/7/09 4:08pm
Msg #303089

Help with my Blackberry

I cannot get to my address book. I have no idea what I have done. When I click the rolodesk icon, a screen comes up that says Business No addresses.

On this page if I click the menu key, options come up and one of those options is SIM phone book. If I click that then all my address and phone # come up. How can I change it back to just clicking on the rolodesk icon on the home page?

I've only had my blackberry a couple weeks and am still getting used to it. I figured out how to turn off the alert when I get an email. It was waking me up during the night. lol

Reply by GA/Atty on 9/7/09 7:41pm
Msg #303096

I would remove the battery and reinsert it.......

That is how I solve any problem with mine.

Reply by Linda Juenger on 9/7/09 8:45pm
Msg #303099

Thanks but it didn't work. I'll call tomorrow. n/m

Reply by Ilene C. Seidel on 9/8/09 7:56am
Msg #303116

Just call the phone service they will walk you thru it.

Reply by Sandra Kurtz on 9/8/09 9:02am
Msg #303120

I received a notice from AT&T regarding something along the line of updating the phone's software but because I don't have a Blackberry Smartphone, I tossed it. Depending on your carrier and model, you may need to perform an update to the phone itself in order for it to work correctly. Just a thought.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.