Notary Rotary
Here it goes again
Notary Discussion History

Here it goes again
Go Back to September, 2009 Index

Posted by jonpa on 9/24/09 9:20pm
Msg #304932

Here it goes again

Just like last Friday, I have gotten 4 call from 4 differant companies with 4 differant signings. I explained to one company that I have a split signing to do one at 10 am and the other @ 4 hours away. I contuined to explain the only way I could accept another signing is to do it afer 10:30pm and I needed the docs no later the 12 mid Thursday night. The call asked me to change my split signing till Saturday. I explained that I will NOT do that because this was set up earlier this week. The caller got mad and hung up.
I am sorry I had this set up on Monday and I WILL NOT change it for anyone. Besides The first company is paying me very well to do this split siging.
Sorry, just venting.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Reply by Jim/AL on 9/24/09 10:10pm
Msg #304938

That takes some gonads to expect you to move an appt. to Saturday to do theirs...and to hang up when you refused is really bad karma.

Glad you got the work my friend.

Reply by Blessed1 on 9/24/09 11:23pm
Msg #304946

Yes! Glad you was able to get work! because Im still waiting for my first assignment it been 2 months.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.