Notary Rotary
Iinfo on ss
Notary Discussion History

Iinfo on ss
Go Back to September, 2009 Index

Posted by A S Johnson on 9/28/09 9:33am
Msg #305369

Iinfo on ss

AYRSA. Any info. Not listed in SC. Referred to in post yesterday about notary cert wording in B of A affidavit.
An aside, in Texas, all most anything will file. The County Clerk's office job is to accept docs for filing and does not make any judgement on the doc, that's for a judge and/or jury.

Reply by MistarellaFL on 9/28/09 9:35am
Msg #305371

I don't recognize the acronym n/m

Reply by John/CT on 9/28/09 10:04am
Msg #305386

AYRSA = At Your Request Signing Agency n/m

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 9/28/09 9:44am
Msg #305375

I have linked your post.

At Your Request Signing Agency

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 9/28/09 9:44am
Msg #305376

Re: Iinfo on ss...possibly

At You Request Signing Agents (Agency)?? Just a guess - seem to remember seeing this elsewhere...

Reply by raebeth on 9/28/09 10:34am
Msg #305396

If I may go further with that post. I do not mean anything deragatory at all about the signing agency. Please forgive me if it appears to be. I believe that the main point that I have is that Bank of America did the documents, not the signing agency. If there is an error in handling it, I believe it comes from the one doing the documents.

Next, I hear your point about the county clerks office. My question is that do we as notary's bypass lawful verbiage in this situation because BOA adds that additional signature in the notary certificate? My concern is that if I bypass lawful verbiage, the judge/jury business will be about me as well as the documents.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 9/28/09 2:15pm
Msg #305447

HUH???

Did you post this in the wrong thread Raebeth????

Reply by raebeth on 9/28/09 2:19pm
Msg #305449

Re: HUH???

opps! perhaps. my bad!

Reply by raebeth on 9/28/09 2:19pm
Msg #305450

Re: HUH???

opps! perhaps. my bad!

Reply by raebeth on 9/28/09 12:06pm
Msg #305420

Hi there,

I resolved this issue by calling the SOS of Texas. Please see my post on the subject.
You are correct, in Texas, this is ok. I apologize for any concern that I may have caused you on the subject. However, it looks like I do not stand alone in my ignorance, or the ss would not have had to write the email. This is my first time to work for them and the first time I have seen these documents in this way. This took my by surprise. I also did not have the regular avenues available across the weekend. I also checked my Texas educational materials and this issue is not specifically addressed, however, I should have noted the words, "same or similar" verbiage. This is what was pointed out to me.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.