Notary Rotary
JM Closing Co
Notary Discussion History

JM Closing Co
Go Back to September, 2009 Index

Posted by Sherry_CA on 9/4/09 11:23am
Msg #302882

JM Closing Co

Anyone have any good experience with JM Closing? It has been over a month now, still no pay and they don't return my calls nor emails either. The signing went perfect and they assured me I would get paid in two weeks. They have a 50-50 reputation, I wasn't sure about doing it but I did....why do we have to beg for our hard earned money?!!

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 9/4/09 12:59pm
Msg #302895

Is the the company listed in SC in Scottsdale AZ? If so, please link your post. From what I read, they have only one "good" comment.

Reply by BOB B and J MOBILE NOTARY SEVICE LLC on 9/4/09 4:30pm
Msg #302925

I done over 250 signings for them over the pass 2 1/2 years I have been paid for every one of them. they pay when they get paid.

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 9/4/09 4:35pm
Msg #302926

and what happens if they don't get paid? n/m

Reply by Sherry_CA on 9/4/09 7:19pm
Msg #302944

Well Iam glad You got paid...I hope I will too. However it does not cost anything to reply back to ones email with a responsible answer.

Reply by A-1 Signing Agents, LLC on 9/5/09 11:09am
Msg #302986

It's my understanding they get paid upon funding. Right or wrong? I'm cool with a month. Wish it were sooner but as long as I get paid. If they won't answer, i'd call from another number. They are clearly ignoring you. Or possibly other things are going on. Benefit of the doubt.

Reply by Grace White on 9/27/09 1:33pm
Msg #305269

I did a signing in July that I'm still trying to collect on. They don't return phone calls and now fax is not in use. Very frustrating.

Reply by Ferd Latch on 10/20/09 6:24pm
Msg #307988

I am like some of you waiting to get paid for a July signing, which was the first time working with them. I spoke with Rebekah A Garcia later and she said my order wasn't in the system since I did not agree to sign their contract. Was assured payment in September. Now in October I have the no return call from Rebecka or Jonathan Means, President 410-961-4377. The web site just plays with you and you get no return info from the fax, email or calls. Tomorrow I plan on calling the Title Company and then the lender to let both know that they are dealing with people that don't pay their workers or contractors. This is your only recourse. If you don't get paid, why should they be given additional work from these title companys and lenders.

Reply by Maui07 on 11/17/09 2:37am
Msg #311217

Good move to alert the title companies. I don't understand how they are allowed to conduct business. Isn't this a form of fraud? Hiring contractors with no intent to pay. Who controls their licenses and are they not Notaries also? Attorney Generals and Secretary of the States offices should be pulling some Notary commissions.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.