Notary Rotary
Marketing Suggestions
Notary Discussion History

Marketing Suggestions
Go Back to September, 2009 Index

Posted by Tami/Va on 9/8/09 11:11am
Msg #303137

Marketing Suggestions

I have been doing mortgage signings for about 3 years. I started out in a very rural area so I was only used by a few but it was only me. I have recently moved to an area that is very saturated with notaries. I have been averaging about 30 signings a month and they are with the same companies every month. Can I get some suggestions on how to go to the next level? I am having to work a second job and would really like to give that up. I notice that alot of you all average about 50 a month. Also, do any of you market with title companies in your own area? I just assumed they had their own notries.
Thanks for ny help in advance. Tami

Reply by MW/VA on 9/8/09 1:37pm
Msg #303163

I wish you luck in getting 50 signings a month. I'm in a densely populated area with lots of notaries (VA). My average is also about 30 signings a month. The business seems to get fairly evenly distributed. Most of us end up with our "regulars". I don't get much work from local tc's, because they do their own closings most of the time. You might look into doing more non loan notary work.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 9/8/09 2:27pm
Msg #303167

I would kill to have 30 signings a month! I'm obviously doing something wrong here in Virginia!

Reply by MW/VA on 9/8/09 2:44pm
Msg #303169

No, it's not you. It's all about what area of VA you're in, and I'm aware that we've been more fortunate than most of the state.

Reply by Jim/AL on 9/8/09 3:09pm
Msg #303171

Tami, use the orange "search button". it will show all sorts of things if you type in marketing.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.