Notary Rotary
More on TBW
Notary Discussion History

More on TBW
Go Back to September, 2009 Index

Posted by Shoshana/AZ on 9/9/09 10:38am
Msg #303253

More on TBW

I was just reading a blog on Active Rain by a realtor who was forced to the brink of foreclosure.
Apparently, for months before they went under, TBW was accepting payments, but not crediting them to the borrower's account. She is missing $4800 that was debited from her checking account. Now that she's with BOA she is current, but still missing all that m oney.

Reply by Linda Juenger on 9/9/09 1:02pm
Msg #303270

I had a borrower call me the other day (I'm going to stop leaving business cards for this reason). We signed her loan in March of this year. She has made June, July & Aug payments and none have been credited to her loan. She is in a mess. I felt so sorry for her. Her Aug payment hasn't cleared the bank yet and she didn't know whether to stop payment or let it go. All I could do is look up who the TC was and I gave her their number. Other than that, that's all we can do.

Reply by MW/VA on 9/9/09 1:30pm
Msg #303276

What a nightmare to be caught up in. There could be thousands of people in that situation.
I can't imagine such a thing happening to anyone.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.