Notary Rotary
Real Estate One
Notary Discussion History

Real Estate One
Go Back to September, 2009 Index

Posted by Barb25 on 9/11/09 2:30pm
Msg #303553

Real Estate One

Anybody have an update for this company. I just got a call from them. I can't find anything good about them but then there is not much recent. Being slow is one thing. I don't want to add not getting paid to that. I did look in Signing Central and a couple of people had good feedback in April/May/June. I appreciate your time.

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 9/11/09 2:37pm
Msg #303556

I have never worked for them, and after reading your post. I did a quick 2minute review of the posts that go back a few years re: this company....which tells me all I need to know. I do not understand why SO many people , think that things will be "different" when it comes to their deal. The writing is on the wall, what more do you need?

Reply by Barb25 on 9/11/09 2:52pm
Msg #303563

This is nothing recent here. But if you look at Signing Central the recent comments are more positive. There is nothing more recent here than Feb of this year. So, maybe something has changed. Do want to throw away business if I don't have to. On the other hand, I don't want to work for free. LOL

Reply by Shelly/PA on 9/12/09 7:23am
Msg #303628

I reported them to the PA BB and finally recieved a phone call from Real Estate One accounts payable. Finally, was paid months later after my complaint to the BB.
My 1099 from this company listed legal fees and amount above what I actually was paid by this company. I sent a email/letter to the company that I would report them to the IRS. I did received a revised 1099 w/o the attorney fees. Too much of hassel to work for this company.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.