Notary Rotary
Rick from Vista National, Brentwood, CA (925-809-8926)--
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to September, 2009 Index

Posted by Yoli/CA on 9/24/09 1:38pm
Msg #304846

just called me for Amtrust signing and offered $85. Identified company as formerly in Livermore, CA (which recently sold). Said they're a nationwide company. Said he'd download docs and send them to me pdf so I wouldn't have to access website. Told him I'd still be printing and using my equipment. He wouldn't meet fee. I politely apologized and thanked him for calling. While I had him on phone, found nothing on SC for Vista National. However, after hanging up, I proceeded with looking up phone number AND guess what!!! It comes up for Pacific Document, Paul Gambs.

Guess he's got a new slither ... notaries BEWARE!!!

Reply by MistarellaFL on 9/24/09 1:48pm
Msg #304849

(925-809-8926) comes up for Pacific Document, Paul Gambs

Just wanted to put those two elements together in the subject, for those (like me) who scan subjects before reading posts.
Thanks for the heads-up, Yoli.

Reply by Pacific Document Services on 9/24/09 2:55pm
Msg #304867

They are 2 seperate companies, no affiliation

Reply by BrendaTx on 9/24/09 3:32pm
Msg #304876

Yoli - what the results say is:

Caller Location
BRENTWOOD, CA
Possible Matches
Based on the area code and prefix of the phone number ONLY
Pacific Document Services - Scheduling
============

POSSIBLE MATCH.

Reply by Jacqueline Dyson on 9/24/09 3:36pm
Msg #304877

Re: Yoli - what the results say is:

Rick is a different player and company. He is no longer on my list!

Reply by cntrlcalntry on 9/24/09 3:39pm
Msg #304879

Vista National

I have worked for Vista National (maybe six months ago or so) and was paid in 30 days or so.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 9/24/09 4:17pm
Msg #304887

Jacqueline: no longer on what list? n/m

Reply by Teddog/CO on 9/24/09 3:43pm
Msg #304881

Thanks for the information. List his new AKA in Signing Central. OMG that guy is really a piece of work.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 9/24/09 4:48pm
Msg #304890

Received pm from Pacific Document saying no affiliation.

However, if you google Vista National LLC, you get same website as Pacific Document with Vista name instead. Maybe I'm just a little skittish ...

Reply by Yoli/CA on 9/24/09 4:58pm
Msg #304892

2nd pm from Pacific Document ...

Date: Thursday, September 24, 2009
To: Recipient Hidden

Subject: Received pm from Pacific Document saying no affiliation.

Vista National was created by the former owner of Pacific Document Services...that is it...nothing skittish!!!
--------------------------------------
Vista claims to be in business for 12 yrs. Pacific claims to be in business 17 yrs. Inquiring minds want to know .... And, Paul ... it's ok to respond in open forum.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 9/24/09 5:05pm
Msg #304894

Re: 3rd pm from Pacific Document ...

Date: Thursday, September 24, 2009
To: Recipient Hidden

Subject: 2nd pm from Pacific Document ...

no time to get involved....to busy!!

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 9/24/09 5:19pm
Msg #304895

are you using "who called me?" in SC?

I checked a phone number here on SC this morning, because I couldn't remember who it was that called a couple days ago. When I put the number in to check here in SC, it came up as 2 different possible companies, and both I would have remembered for their reputation, being pretty sure they didn't call me, I called back the number in my cell, to find out who it was, and it wasn't either of the companies referenced. It was a client of mine, and I know they are not affililated with the companies suggest in the "who called me search". I did send an email to NR to ask what's up with the phone coding asking how do numbers not even close end up being associated?

Reply by Yoli/CA on 9/24/09 6:16pm
Msg #304904

Thank you Paul for taking time from your busy day to call

and reiterate there is NO affiliation between Vista National and Pacific Document. My sincerest apologies to all if I was mistaken.

Reply by Diane Elliott on 10/29/09 7:02pm
Msg #309216

I did some work for this company in April of 2008. It took 6 months, plus the help of the title company to finally get paid. Bill Gimbel is the primary for this Vista National. They have recently changed their name I believe it used to be called E volvit or something like that. Notaries on another blog say that they will only work for up-front payment and have made arrangements thru paypal.

Reply by Closing Dept Vista National on 12/30/09 4:00pm
Msg #316135

Attn Notaries, this is false, I dont know where this notary gets their information, but I invite you to check it out for yourself. There is no way 925-809-8926 could come up Pacific Document Services. This number belongs to Vista National which is in no way affiliated with Pacific Document Services. Pacific Document was sold to Paul Gambs over four years ago. I wish I could speak to this notary. You should know what your talking about before you bad mouth a company. Vista National always pays all there notarys on time and is a good company, just like Pacific Document Service was prior to being sold.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.