Notary Rotary
Speedy Closing
Notary Discussion History

Speedy Closing
Go Back to September, 2009 Index

Posted by frkeefe on 9/11/09 11:20am
Msg #303519

Speedy Closing

I have posted before regarding Speedy Closing being listed as a "do not do business with" company and I once again feel it necessary to reiterate that Frank Amari IS man of his word and does pay! I have been dealing with this company for years and will continue to do so. His payment schedule is not much different from some of the others that you need to invoice monthly.

Reply by Jim/AL on 9/11/09 11:56am
Msg #303521

Agreed, no problems here. n/m

Reply by LKT/CA on 9/11/09 12:05pm
Msg #303523

<<<I have posted before regarding Speedy Closing being listed as a "do not do business with" company and I once again feel it necessary to reiterate that Frank Amari IS man of his word and does pay!>>>

Your post is a prime example of why I harp on the issue of including identifying info when speaking of a company (i.e. city, state, website, names, phone #...if you have the complete address that would be even better). A good company can be unintentionally maligned or a deadbeat company can receive praises - all because people post generic company names without other differentiating info. Not everyone has worked for these companies and have no idea that there's one Speedy Closing or six in various states. PLEASE PEOPLE - ADD THE LOCATION OF THE COMPANY YOU ARE WRITING ABOUT!!

Reply by wisconsin on 9/11/09 12:12pm
Msg #303526

I have done 2 jobs for Frank at Speedy and had to

chase my payment both times, took well over 60 days to pay.

Reply by MW/VA on 9/11/09 1:43pm
Msg #303542

Re: I have done 2 jobs for Frank at Speedy and had to

I also work with Frank from time to time. The issue is always the same--invoice at the end of the month & then wait another 30 days or more for payment. I always have to call, too. It's a PIA.

Reply by Christine Hall on 9/11/09 1:22pm
Msg #303537

I was promised payment for him on Aug 8 for a signing in July and still have not been paid. I have contacted him 4 times so far and still no payment.

Reply by Barb25 on 9/11/09 6:30pm
Msg #303607

I worked for Frank at Speedy Closing many times over the 5 years I was in NY. Always got paid. A couple of times I had to call but the point is I got paid. I would work for him again anytime in Florida. True, you invoice at end of month for all closings during that month and got paid by the end of the following month. But I knew that and it was my decision to work for him under those terms.

Reply by Bonnie Frederikson on 9/11/09 7:56pm
Msg #303613

I have NO problems with Frank. n/m

Reply by Grammyzoom on 9/12/09 9:13am
Msg #303633

Re: I have NO problems with Frank.

No problems with Frank in Arizona! Pleasant to work with and always on the ball.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.