Notary Rotary
brother mfc
Notary Discussion History

brother mfc
Go Back to September, 2009 Index

Posted by Lola Killackey on 9/12/09 12:27pm
Msg #303644

brother mfc

have a problem with my printer, the left side of page the print is good, but about 2/3 across the page the print gets lighter and lighter.
called brother, the tech had me print a test page, (after some simple adjustments). that printed perfectly. but when printing docs. I have the same a problem.
has anyone else had this problem. I changed the drum and toner, still no good.

Reply by Cari on 9/12/09 3:41pm
Msg #303650

have you tried blowing air (air can) into the printer? maybe the culprit are a few dust bunnies hiding? Smile

Reply by MistarellaFL on 9/12/09 4:52pm
Msg #303655

also look at the pdf version of the docs

Once I received a package that was printing badly, and after fooling around with the printer, finally figured that was the way it was sent.

Reply by Lola Killackey on 9/12/09 7:27pm
Msg #303661

Re: also look at the pdf version of the docs

I changed toner and it works now. I hope that is all that was wrong. Thanks for your replies.

Reply by MW/VA on 9/12/09 8:12pm
Msg #303676

Re: also look at the pdf version of the docs

Every now & then you can get a defective toner cartridge, particularly if you're using remanufactured cartridges. I get mine from LD Products, and they always replace it if I have a problem.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.