Notary Rotary
Closers on the Go
Notary Discussion History

Closers on the Go
Go Back to July, 2010 Index

Posted by Beth Cline on 7/28/10 1:35pm
Msg #346612

Closers on the Go

I can't get paid for a closing I did months ago for Kristi Masse at Closers on the Go. I can't get her to return phone calls, emails, etc. I don't want to have to send it to collections but I will if I have to. I know the loan closed, I also know she was paid by Guardian Title for this signing so I really do not know why she can't pay me for my services. Any suggestions on how to get her to answer her phone, email, etc or even better get her to pay me would be greatly appreciated.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 7/28/10 1:37pm
Msg #346613

Be aggressive with your collection techniques. See messages from sue_pa: Msg #297993 Msg #272027 Msg #270894

Reply by BillyJack/NC on 7/28/10 1:55pm
Msg #346618

Call Guardian Title, and send them your invoice! They will help you get your $$

Reply by Teresa/FL on 7/28/10 1:55pm
Msg #346619

She is a registered Twitter user...

send her a tweet and see if she responds.

I have heard of this working with large companies. No one wants negative information sent out there for everyone to see.

Reply by Michelle/AL on 7/28/10 2:34pm
Msg #346626

Teresa/FL is right about Twitter.

Two days ago I tweeted about a problem I had with my bank. I lost the debit card for my business checking account. Went into the local branch and requested a new card. I was told to allow 5 business days. Ten days later no card. Returned to the local branch but the rep I spoke to was out. Spoke to someone else and lo and behold, nothing was ever ordered. Was told to allow another 5 business days.

My "tweet" was that I was annoyed with XYZ bank and in less than 8 hours I was informed via Twitter that my bank was now "following me" on Twitter and a few hours later I received another "tweet" asking me to call them so that they could assist me. I was blown away.

If you need help using Twitter let me know. I'm not an expert but I'm halfway decent. I use Twitter daily as a way to promote my businesses.

Reply by Cari on 7/28/10 2:12pm
Msg #346622

Didn't you do ANY research on her? Msg #278187

is one of many many negative posts. I had to take her RMS collections in order to get paid.

In fact, the date of the check she finally sent, was the first day the collection company started calling her.

She's a mess!

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 7/28/10 2:57pm
Msg #346629

Not in SC? Tried to link but unable to find them.

I may be wrong, but I cannot find them in SC.

With some of the posts about this company going back to '09 I'm not understanding why someone that has had dealings with them has not already put the information into the system. Someone may have so I don't want to make a blanket statement that no one has at least attempted.

I know this is common knowledge but thought I would toss it out. If they are listed in SC then people that have had dealings with them could let everyone know about their experiences so that anyone that receives a call from them can use the information to decide if they should accept the job. I know that SC has saved me more than a few times after I lost some information due to a computer crash thanks to the ratings (high and low) I entered for some companies. I lost some of the information on my end, but it was still in SC when a company that took over 6 months to pay me last time called. Without that info, I might have accepted since they were middle of the road, mostly on offer amounts.

Just a plug for entering businesses and ratings into SC for every SS or TC company we work for. Wink

Reply by Cari on 7/28/10 3:02pm
Msg #346633

they are listed....and I did post a negative comment...

Closerson the go
Orlando, FL

Our notaries are required to follow the 5 Step Closing Process. We believe this is the most effective and manageable way to ensure our clients a hassle free closing experience. With this process there are no surprises at the signing table for your clients.

Contact Information
Addresses
Primary: 734 Naples Dr
Orlando, FL 32804

Business: 321.206.6228
E-mail: [e-mail address]

Private Notes Forum Discussion

Company Rating & Quick Comments

Date Rating Member Comment Author

3/18/2009 Had to take Kristi to collections to get my money...8 months of hell! IL(me)

11/2/2007 Great. Kristi is truthful and commited FL

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 7/28/10 3:04pm
Msg #346635

Thanks Cari, I overlooked them, my bad :-( n/m

Reply by Sal Servin on 7/28/10 3:27pm
Msg #346644

In my signing the borrower signs a letter informing them that I'm an independant notary.
If payment is not made, they the Bo are responsible for payment.
PS.. I have not pay issues.

Reply by Philip Johnson on 7/28/10 3:30pm
Msg #346645

How do you prove you didn't get paid?

If you came to me after my loan closed and I had already paid for the services, you'd have to take me to court cause I ain't paying twice.

Reply by MW/VA on 7/28/10 3:43pm
Msg #346647

I think if the word gets out that you're having the BO's sign that you will be out of business & probably in court.

Reply by Hugh Nations Signing Agents of Austin on 7/28/10 4:04pm
Msg #346658

I think it's actually unlawful to attempt to enforce that in a reverse mortgage.

Reply by MW/VA on 7/28/10 4:28pm
Msg #346671

In my experience it was the lender that puts that document in a RM pkg. I thought he was indicating that he does this on his own for every signing.

Reply by Lee/AR on 7/28/10 4:49pm
Msg #346678

It's not proper for the Lender/TC to put that into an RM, either.

Reply by James Dawson on 7/28/10 4:19pm
Msg #346666

Doesn't that disclosure state something like, "if the borrower cancels or loan doesn't fund then the notary is responsible for collecting from borrower?" I have seen that but I think it's a crock and never would take that assignment. Besides, if that's the case, why wouldn't you collect at the table in the first place?

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 7/28/10 4:51pm
Msg #346679

Pays on the low side and doesn't pay til she's paid..

I had her remove me from her database. $100 for a RM just doesn't cut it for me.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.