Notary Rotary
5 Star Signing in Corona
Notary Discussion History

5 Star Signing in Corona
Go Back to December, 2012 Index

Posted by Shan/CA on 12/11/12 9:33am
Msg #446131

5 Star Signing in Corona

They want my DL! They also say they are rated 5 stars here on notrot, from what I saw it's only 3.5 and not that many reviews. My search came back with 6, 1 negative saying that they were still waiting to be paid. Has anyone done any work for them lately, say last 60 days or so? TIA

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 12/11/12 11:23am
Msg #446165

I do RM's for Lorrie for one LO in my town

She pays at about 30-45 days; I recall her telling me one of her accounts was going to be paying at 90 days out, which I told her would not be acceptable to me..

She doesn't handhold me - she puts me in touch with title and it's me and title from there. She's called me for some other deals but can't meet my fee so it hasn't worked. Lorrie is nice to work with, at least on the files I've had with her.

Reply by Shan/CA on 12/11/12 12:12pm
Msg #446182

Re: I do RM's for Lorrie for one LO in my town

Ok, thanks. That's good to know. That is the way things should work, tell a person how/when to expect payment and let them decide if they want the job.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 12/11/12 4:57pm
Msg #446220

I like Lorrie - she's easy to work with and deal with n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.