Notary Rotary
Amerisign.net
Notary Discussion History

Amerisign.net
Go Back to December, 2012 Index

Posted by Gary Williamson on 12/28/12 3:06pm
Msg #447992

Amerisign.net

Has anyone worked with Amerisign Nationwide Notaries in Murrieta, Ca.. They are new to me and I do not see anthing in Signing Central.

Reply by Calnotary on 12/28/12 3:08pm
Msg #447994

I did one for her, I will post later after I get paid. It's not 30 days just yet.

Reply by Clem/CA on 12/29/12 10:27am
Msg #448060

I just did one too. Will try and add to SC after I get paid

Reply by LkArrowhd/CA on 5/15/13 1:20pm
Msg #470079

I prefer to stay away from them. When I asked about payment, they said they've had difficulty getting paid. I called escrow, surprise surprise they had been paid 2 weeks prior. Apparently no issue getting paid. Stacy while very pleasant allowed a Martina to deal with the situation after I contacted escrow. Martina suggested I "just ask the NNA" how inappropriate I was by contacting escrow. Martina suggested my being rude when asking for payment gets no one anywhere. However Martina clearly takes no issue with telling a lie "such as we are having difficulty getting paid." I asked to be removed from their data base and I always have to laugh when the company that says in a response email "we have removed you from our data base" please please please for the love of the business close businesses that operate this way.

Reply by Amerisign - Martina on 10/18/13 12:43pm
Msg #488632

Hello Susan,
I am not one to respond to negative comments, but calling someone a liar needs a response. That's not how this occurred, No one lied to you. We are very upfront with all of our 800+ notaries. We are saddened that you felt this public forum was a way to correct what you may have felt needed correcting. Calling escrow was out of line, had you called NNA, they would have expressed the same. You called escrow before you called us, so I feel our disapproval of that action was warranted. You had already received the payment as well by the time this escalated. We are all notaries here as well Susan, we are not looking to mislead you. We go through issues receiving payments just like you do. I hope you will reconsider your harsh view on this and understand. We truly wish you well and hope you find what makes life happy for you.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.