Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
BCHH - ANy new info? Missing confirmation?!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2012 Index

Posted by SReis on 12/20/12 9:52pm
Msg #447325

Wondering if anyone has any recent experience w/BCHH. I used to work with them a lot in yrs past & they were great. I only worked with them 1x this yr & it took me over 2 mths to get pd. I looked on here & looks like they are still receiving mixed reviews. I reluctantly agreed to do a closing for them tomm at 3pm but they never sent my confirmation. I called them about 1.5 hrs later & asked where it was. The woman who answered the phone kept asking me what the borrowers name was. I only had to explain to her 4x that there is no way I would know that info since I never received anything from BCHH re: the actual appt. 2 transfers later & then I am "disconnected." GRRRR.. Meanwhile someone else calls me from their office frantic to get a different loan closed this evening. Thankfully I was booked until 10:30pm & they weren't interested in waiting. I have now emailed the 2nd scheduler I spoke w/ re: the last minute appt re: my orig appt for tomm & tell him I cannot hold this appt w/o a confirmation. he does reply but says to email his supervisor back who he has cc'd - tried to do this & the email comes back as "undeliverable." LOOOOONG story short - I think I have wasted far too much of my time on this "maybe" appt. Never had this happen b4, anyone else have the same issue w/BCHH?

Reply by Jessc098 on 12/20/12 10:21pm
Msg #447326

I had something like this come up recently

They don't actually work in all 50 states, but contract with others to do so. Sometimes things get lost in translation.... like my last payment for instance.

That said, once I got hold of the right person (AP at the main office), everything was taken care of promptly.

I've never had AWOL confirmations--docs, and payments, yes, but not AWOL confirmations, not from them.

Do you happen to have the original phone number of the office that called you (I always take detailed notes if the TX office called me).

I really like working with BCHH and do often, but sometimes they take a little extra follow-up. Again, I think it's just because it's a lot of offices.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.