Notary Rotary
Epic Real Estate Solutions
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2012 Index

Posted by Barbara___IL on 12/11/12 1:15pm
Msg #446192

We all know Epic takes about 3 months to pay us, but I just heard they are lowering their fees to $85. They were paying $125. I turned them down.

Reply by Calnotary on 12/11/12 1:18pm
Msg #446193

Who cares about a 1.5 star company.

Reply by HisHughness on 12/11/12 1:40pm
Msg #446196

Let us give the devil his due.

I am not sure how it came about that I closed initially for a 1 1/2 star company, and I'm certainly unsure (can one be certainly unsure?) how I came to do multiple closings for them. However, in the first five months of this year, I closed seven loans for Epic; in addition, one closing assignment was aborted. I was paid variously from two weeks to two months for the closings. Each time, Epic paid my standard fee, which definitely is not $85; not even $125, in fact.

I have not closed for them since May. Because of my previous experience, I would not hesitate to accept future closings. HOWEVER ... if they approached me now, and it was the first time they had sought my assistance, I would turn them down.

I surmise I was probably on the road when I got my first Epic assignment, and never got around to checking them out. When they paid on time, there was no reason to turn down the second assignment, nor the third, nor the seventh.

All that being said, people in this business should pay their bills, and pay them on time.

Reply by droman_IL on 12/11/12 2:37pm
Msg #446204

Always met my fee and paid timely. No complaints! n/m

Reply by Kelly Gonzales on 5/14/13 3:33pm
Msg #469897

Still waiting for payment 2 months later! I have contacted them and can't get a date for payment. I sent a demand later today. I definitely won't work for them again.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.