Notary Rotary
Ever heard of Title Resources - not in search
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2012 Index

Posted by HSH/WA on 12/21/12 12:32pm
Msg #447376

Got a signing from them and can not find anything on them. Any help? Thanks.

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 12/21/12 12:51pm
Msg #447386

Title Resource Group maybe? If it's that company

look under "The.." and/or "TRG"

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 12/21/12 3:08pm
Msg #447404

If it is TRG ...

I don't get many calls from them but according to my files, they meet my fees and pay Net 15. Avg time to receive payment YTD '12 for me is 7 days.

Reply by Amigoaz on 12/21/12 9:02pm
Msg #447443

Re: If it is TRG ...

STAY AWAY from TRG!! They will give you a couple of signings and pay. Then they quit paying and no one will reply to your calls or emails. Some will email they will get back to you, but never do.
Their docs are late and often last minute revisions while on your way.
No respect for the Notary and our services.

Reply by HSH/WA on 12/21/12 11:07pm
Msg #447452

Re: It is TRG, they say to expect up to 60 days for pmt n/m

Reply by Ali/IL on 12/22/12 12:44am
Msg #447461

Re: It is TRG, they say to expect up to 60 days for pmt

They owe me since August. Said I didn't provide new address but, they have sent another check while I have been living here.
Have been rude to me while I have been trying to collect.

Reply by Moneyman/TX on 12/28/12 2:19pm
Msg #447987

I charge late fees, that may be the reason they pay me

... on time. Maybe?

Reply by MonicaFL on 12/22/12 7:51am
Msg #447481

Well, for what its worth - there was a guy by the name of Gary who broadcast a message on Linkedin stating that he was a manager for a large title company who had about 5,000 closings a month and he was wanting people to sign up with him. Well, I figured out who he was with and sure enough it was TRG. No one ever heard back from him nor would he respond to pm's. Then, all of a sudden someone said they received a call from TRG and they were offering $60 for a closing. I definitely won't bother with them.

Reply by lucky/ca on 1/22/13 12:21am
Msg #451484

I used to receive orders from TRG frequently up to December and all of a sudden not a word from them. They usually paid in two weeks.

I am in California.

Have they gone out of business or something worse? They do owe me money for a loan I was sent out on after printing all the docs and the borrowers never showed up. TRG never paid me for that one.

At one time they were a great company to work for but what has happened to them?

Reply by HisHughness on 1/22/13 1:53am
Msg #451488

Title Resource is in Signing Central, but the name is misspelled, so it is out of what would be its normal alphabetical order. "Title" is spelled without the "e," which places it before all the other companies with "title" in the name.

They paid me well and promptly for a signing in November.

The month before I screwed up on something; don't remember what it was, but it delayed funding. I have a policy that if my error delays funding, I don't charge for either the initial closing or any subsequent corrective measures. They had agreed to my standard fee; I told them not to send a check, and invoiced them for $0.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.