Notary Rotary
Flex bases your standing on low fee, not quality of work
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2012 Index

Posted by Yowheelz on 12/12/12 9:21am
Msg #446291

Want to become a super gold classification and get lots of work, sign up with their $70 fee. The cheaper you are willing to work the higher your rating. Doesn't matter the quality of your work just the cheapness of it. Did one where they met my fee but QC rejected two of my documents as unsigned. They were documents that are not signed by the notary. When I pointed this out to them the conceeded. Great QC, no idea what they are doing. Told them to take me off their list and never call again.

Reply by KimmyMD on 12/12/12 10:07am
Msg #446298

Who are you talking about???

Reply by Yowheelz on 12/12/12 10:13am
Msg #446300

FLEX Closing Corp.
14712 Pipeline Ave
Suite C - Chino Hills 91709

Reply by Roadie_MD on 12/12/12 10:37am
Msg #446303

yes and they are hand-holders and require fax-backs nd they push that page separator program. I rarely do anything for them because they don't pay anything unless they are desparate.

Reply by Britt Harrison on 12/12/12 11:20am
Msg #446304

I have done work for Flex, and am pretty sick of how they treat me. The required FaxBacks are a pain and take as much time sending them the documents as it does to prepare for the appointment and complete the signing. On several occassions they have come back and said there are documents missing out of the pack I have sent to them when there are in the pack (taking up even more time). I have to tell them on what page the document is on. Then they call for a follow up about your closing. It's not worth the time and the money.

Reply by Yowheelz on 12/12/12 2:15pm
Msg #446326

Bigest pain in the butt company I ever told to get lost

Husband not knowing history accepted a closing, 8 emails and 7 phone calls within 2 hrs and he told them to find someone else. They called me because they had called him 3 times within a half hour and his phone message said he was currently busy and could not answer phone. They wanted me to try and get him to call them. We have plenty of work, don't need the aggrivation.

Reply by bagger on 12/12/12 2:24pm
Msg #446327

Sounds like Nations Direct on Steroids n/m

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.