Notary Rotary
Hope everyone is enjoying the boon in the refi. biz. My
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2012 Index

Posted by MW/VA on 12/21/12 10:15am
Msg #447353

phone's been ringing for many last minute calls for today & Monday. I'm booked for as many as I'm going to take, & have turned away many calls.
Wishing everyone Happy Holidays & Happy Signings! :-)

Reply by 101livescan on 12/21/12 10:19am
Msg #447354

I'm only working for the best companies, especially this last week!

HAVE A GREAT ONE!

Reply by ME/NJ on 12/21/12 11:13am
Msg #447356

Lite for me 3 today, 2 tomorrow and done till EOM

One cancelled on me an hour after the signing was to take place, one was scheduled for early am and now is mid afternoon. Just how the week is going would say about 40% of deals this week went easy.

Reply by emilysigns on 12/21/12 3:20pm
Msg #447406

Re: Lite for me 3 today, 2 tomorrow and done till EOM

I've had the rest of my day cancel out on me. Frown The last appointment, I was notified by the borrower when I arrived that the signing had been cancelled.

I was all geared up too. I'm sitting here like a girl on prom night waiting for the phone to ring.

Sad.

Reply by ToniK on 12/21/12 11:47am
Msg #447369

yes it is crazy! Its finals week in my college class and I havent scheduled to take my finals yet. Im gonna take them sat/sun.

My primetime for closings are 4p-8p. I save those for my best clients. Im already booked for slots in january. I love it!

Reply by closergrl on 12/21/12 5:52pm
Msg #447427

The last 3 months have been record-breaking for me!! I had 2 cancel today, but picked up 4 more, for a total of 7 today. 4 for tomorrow and already scheduling into January.

Reply by ME/NJ on 12/21/12 7:53pm
Msg #447433

Things changed quick today

Just finished last one, my CHASE deal never happened. 3pm the phone went crazy you would of thought today was the EOM I could of been out till midnight. Today had four good deals and four for tomorrow.

My CHASE deal is now re-scheduled for the 26th, I said no thank you.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.