Notary Rotary
Is there a full moon tonight????
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2012 Index

Posted by Yoli/CA on 12/21/12 7:52pm
Msg #447432

Within 2 minutes from each other, get lowballers calling.

First, Home Signings for a signing an hour's drive away. Before checking them out, I quoted $200. "have to get it approved and will call back" After checking SC, I'm DEFINITELY not holding my breath!

Then, Flex Closing for signing 1 hour and 20 minutes away on 12/26th. (had a difficult time understanding scheduler due to (possibly) Asian accent) Checked them out while trying to dicipher company name, etc. Quoted $300. He's still asking for approval.

They're slithering out from under the rocks!

Reply by 101livescan on 12/21/12 8:25pm
Msg #447437

I quit answering my phone today at 5pm. I can't even take the time to say no to tonight. Back at it again tomorrow...

It must be a full moon. I'm getting some wierd emails threatening a lawsuit by some silly butt signing service who thinks I'm discing their business in SC....people are acting wacko.
If I don't get an apology pretty damned quick, I'm going to post that email on this forum for all to see. You absolutely will not believe this #%$*.

Reply by Yoli/CA on 12/21/12 9:04pm
Msg #447444

Cheryl, IMO you may want to re-think publicly posting

that email. At this point, that issue is just between you and that SS. By going public, you risk lowering yourself to their level.

Again, JMHO FWIW.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.