Notary Rotary
Message Deleted
Notary Discussion History

Message Deleted
Go Back to December, 2012 Index

Posted by Jessica R. Levine on 12/13/12 1:25pm
Msg #446416

Message Deleted

This message has been deleted by a forum moderator.

Reason: Advertising

Reply by Priscilla Witman on 12/13/12 1:27pm
Msg #446417

First, this is advertising.

Second, you're not going to get "a notary who knows what it takes to get the job done" for a compensation that starts at $65.

Reply by James Morgan on 12/13/12 1:38pm
Msg #446421

Re: First, this is advertising. And Thirdly.......

why are all these SS's lowballing us here in California? We must have an excess of Notaries out here that will work for nothing. I get $65 calls all the time here in San Diego, tell them my price - $100+ and never hear from them again. Good thing I've got my regular, out of state companies that call regularly, or I'd be out of business.
Maybe someone else smarter than me knows what's going on here with all these lowballers.

Reply by Priscilla Witman on 12/13/12 1:43pm
Msg #446422

I don't get it either.

If they're actually in CA, then they know the cost of gas, not to mention the cost of a commission here. Add in the toner and paper, and you might as well pay them at $65/signing. Just click report.

Reply by 101livescan on 12/13/12 4:11pm
Msg #446439

Re: G-R-E-E-D n/m

Reply by BobtheElder on 12/13/12 1:36pm
Msg #446419

Re: Signing Service is expanding- Mobile Notaries Nationwide

Just what we need, spam from lowballers in the notary forum.

Reply by HisHughness on 12/13/12 1:44pm
Msg #446423

I don't have a problem with letting us NSAs know ...

... about new avenues for work.

I have a major problem with trying to recruit NSAs for slave wages.

But I do want to thank you for letting all of us know in advance what a lowballing bunch of bottomfeeders your company is. So, let me help you in your quest:

FIRST NATIONAL SIGNINGS IS A BUNCH OF LOWBALLING BOTTOMFEEDERS AND SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS.

Glad to be of help.

Reply by BobtheElder on 12/13/12 1:48pm
Msg #446426

Re: I don't have a problem with letting us NSAs know ...

LOL

Reply by Joe/NC on 12/13/12 2:01pm
Msg #446428

This has to be a joke!

Who would you find at $65 with edocs except someone who is doing this as a part time job to make a few bucks.

AS a Full time certified signing agent I could not and would not except anything under $100
and that is for those close to home and under 100 pages.

AS others on this site have said this is not the place to post advertising and I believe it should not be allowed.

Joe/NC

Reply by James Morgan on 12/13/12 2:03pm
Msg #446430

And be sure to put them in SC

Reply by James Morgan on 12/13/12 2:22pm
Msg #446431

Aw, Jeez!!!! Now I just got an email from them. Oops, now in the "spam" bucket.

Reply by ToniK on 12/13/12 1:57pm
Msg #446427

lmao@ $65

I bet you getting $150 from the Title company....NEXT!!!

Reply by Donna McDaniel on 12/13/12 2:32pm
Msg #446432

It seems they ARE a title company.

Two TC's actually.

From the Notary Agreement:

"Affiliation Interest: All parties hereto understand and acknowledge that the owners of First National Signings Inc. holds an ownership interest in Arista National Title and Security National Escrow Inc. which may be representing parties to this transaction, and therefore have a financial interest herein."

I guess they have their own in-house SS.

Reply by James Morgan on 12/13/12 2:38pm
Msg #446433

Re: lmao@ $65

If you want a good laugh, go to their website and read their payment terms. Sounds like LPC.

Reply by bagger on 12/13/12 2:03pm
Msg #446429

Please DO NOT add me to your database.

Reply by FeliseSoCal on 12/13/12 2:46pm
Msg #446434

$65? You must be joking...

Qualified signers do not work for $65.00. You came to the wrong place Jessica. You just innsulted every working professional in this industry.

Perhaps you should go back and sharpen your pencils if you're looking for qualified signers.

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 12/13/12 3:27pm
Msg #446435

Jessia R. Levine, (if you are the same Jessica R. Levine on Katella in Anaheim as listed on the CA SOS Web site of active notaries), you should be ASHAMED of yourself, selling out your fellow loan signers, degrading the profession and going all Barnum and Bailey inviting us "to join your circus ...sorry, team!" Rah Rah.

Unfortunately, there's no doubt you'll get plenty of knucklehead notaries to work for you at that price and you'll be laughing all the way to the bank with your huge profits. But please make yourself scarce here; you're a disgrace.

Oh, unless your post was really just a joke! Ha Ha. Good one.

Reply by 101livescan on 12/13/12 4:04pm
Msg #446436

ON THIS WE CAN AGREE, GOLDGIRL.

And for everyone on this board, title companies make their biggest revenue on title fees. People who have refi'd 2, 3, 4 times this past year when interest rates drop pay over and over again for these title fees, while nothing changes but the loan amount.

You can be assure, First National Signings, you will entice no one on this board worth their salt to work for you. This is another glaring tell tale sign that you have no respect for the piece that notary signing agents bring to the CLOSING TABLE, and the increasing costs to maintain our livelihoods while you hoard all the cream.

Thanks, but no thanks. Please expect a huge pool of notaries refusing to accept your calls by putting your firm in our CONTACTS as low pay signing agent. You're on my F list.

Reply by Budman on 12/13/12 7:01pm
Msg #446455

Re: Please DON'T put me on your list. n/m

Reply by jba/fl on 12/13/12 4:07pm
Msg #446438

I hope everyone hits the Report button..... n/m

Reply by GOLDGIRL/CA on 12/13/12 4:14pm
Msg #446440

I hope not! The more who see this lunacy, the better n/m

Reply by Gilda Murray on 12/13/12 5:10pm
Msg #446442

Are you aware of our end of the process?: paper required constantly downloading 2 sets of docs, "legal size and regular size" maintaining laser toner cartridges for printer and fax machine, miscellanous items such as pens, post it note items, paper clips, time consumed and travel expense gas mileage, up keep maintenance on your vehicle, preparation review time? Are you serious about $65.00? Half of that is gas depending on the distance, not even enough to purchase (1) toner cartridge. Do you know how much a rim of paper cost these days? IT NOT JUST A SIGN HERE AND NOTARIZE PROCESS! For any notary that accept this amount "Please don't misjudge my next statement" but you are paying out of your own pocket to perform the services there is no profit. If not paying a MINIMUM of $100.00 it's NOT worth your efforts and that depends on how far you are willing to travel.

Reply by dgd/CA on 12/13/12 6:52pm
Msg #446453

Apparently I didn't realize how desperate I was for a

really great, spontaneous round of laughter. Ahhhhhhhh...

Hope I didn't misconstrue, Your Post Is A Joke...right???

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 12/13/12 7:35pm
Msg #446460

In response to all who asked I'm gonna guess no, not

a joke...this is also posted elsewhere quoting same fee.

Yeah..add me to that "do not call" list. I'll stick with the companies that respect what I bring to the table.

Reply by Frank/NC on 12/13/12 7:42pm
Msg #446461

Thanks for the $65 warning. Now we can all send your calls to voice mail. You want a notary who takes pride, can follow written instructions, pays attention to detail and knows what it takes to get the job done. Be happy if you get someone who can read and write.

Reply by desktopfull on 12/13/12 9:27pm
Msg #446479

This is a joke, right? n/m

Reply by JanetK_CA on 12/14/12 1:39am
Msg #446498

I just want to add my name to the list of those who don't want to be entered into your database. If you double your fees, we can talk. Otherwise, please save your time and mine and don't bother calling me. There's a very large disconnect between what you're expecting and what you're willing to pay, imo.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.