Notary Rotary
New Notary
Notary Discussion History

New Notary
Go Back to December, 2012 Index

Posted by Ralph Cornwell on 12/31/12 5:27pm
Msg #448305

New Notary

im looking for a notary in the brookhaven NY, area willing to allow me to watch them work and learn first hand or to speak with me in person to answer any questions i may have.
please contact me if you are willing.

Reply by Lee/AR on 12/31/12 5:38pm
Msg #448306

First, complete your profile. Second, read Msg. # 33325 'til your eyes bleed. Third, keep reading this forum daily--best education you'll ever get. Fourth...you do realize you are asking your competition to help you become their competition. Fifth, do a FindANotary search on your zip code to see just how much (or little) competition you have.

Reply by Karla/OR on 12/31/12 10:32pm
Msg #448331

Ralph, welcome to NOT/ROT and the NSA business. I agree in total with the advise given in the post above me. Hopefully you are already schooled in this business or have taken a course to get you on board with doing mortgage signings. So important!

Finding a mentor locally can be difficult - they may feel like you are attempting to infringe on their business. I was fortunate in the beginning to find two local mentoring NSA's that I can go to when i have the stupid little questions that you don't want to post on here. They have been a Godsend. They have also gained trust in me to the point they can refer SS's my way if they are not available for a signing. In-turn I occasionally refer work their way.

Best of luck to you in the New Year!

Reply by 101livescan on 1/1/13 9:47am
Msg #448345

Good luck, Ralph. Your NR profile will attract companies to you. Craft a good one!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.