Notary Rotary
No more CHASE deals on busy days unless it is from
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2012 Index

Posted by ME/NJ on 12/21/12 1:05pm
Msg #447389

Title Source, my CHASE deal started off early this am then pushed till this afternoon. I kept asking about documents and nada. 20 minutes before the deal get docs and ask if I can make it.. No one reads emails. I said if it was my only one this would not be an issue. Plus was to meet client at branch. So now the hiring company is POed, I am POed and sure as heck the borrower will be POed sitting around the bank wondering what is going on.

So my new rule is no more CHASE deals on busy days unless it is through Title Source.

Reply by CentralNY on 12/21/12 1:33pm
Msg #447391

Emails are not read or comprehended

quote my price, confirm is sent with incorrect fee, i turn it back not just for fee but need 1 hour to travel so need docs w/i an hour to leave at 2 and i know that's not going to happen, i tell them this. receive am email, what is your fee (i already quoted it) and can we get you docs by 2 (no i need to leave at 2). so does the bo know that it is an open time, i doubt it. whatever. i know it's a tough time of year but this mad rush just makes it worse in the long run. and for me NOTHING has been down the street.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 12/22/12 4:54am
Msg #447473

The ONE Chase I did for TS, docs came at the last minute and LO had not gone over the numbers with the borrowers. I only accept Quicken loans from them now.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.