Notary Rotary
OK What's the trick to emailing docs.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2012 Index

Posted by Paula Yakey on 12/31/12 4:27pm
Msg #448295

I have spent 3 hours trying to email documents on a second home...and through Firefox...which has been in been giving me trouble of late...and then yahoo...so I know somewhere I must be doing something wrong. Have never had this problem before...but today was a doosey! I tried the NotayRotary fax but that gave me an error as well. Is there some system that will do this in a quicker manner?

Reply by Lee/AR on 12/31/12 4:44pm
Msg #448297

Most e-mail programs have a mb limit and you could be exceeding it, so it's rejected.
Break it up into smaller chunks and label the e-mail 1, 2, 3 or however many you need.

Reply by Paula Yakey on 12/31/12 4:50pm
Msg #448299

I did that...it still did not go through...but thanks for the info!

Reply by Carolyn Breckenridge on 12/31/12 5:03pm
Msg #448302

I have been having trouble scanning and email through Yahoo too. Even when I change the PSI setting to 200 and made the scan smaller. So, I set up a Gmail account and have not had even issues. It is a free account and I don't have to worry about the issues with Yahoo.

Reply by Paula Yakey on 1/1/13 1:04am
Msg #448334

I have an email with gmail so I will try that...Thanks!

Reply by Dave_CA on 1/2/13 12:25pm
Msg #448478

Try Adobe SendNow.
This is or was a free program that I have used with great success and no peoblems with file size.
I reall like not having to guess about splitting the package into 2 or 3...

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.