Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
PacDocSign Refuse to Pay! Tried to force new signing!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2012 Index

Posted by Let/IL on 12/3/12 12:23am
Msg #445365

I know some of you will say I never have a problem with this company, however my experience goes as follows:
PACDOCSIGN owes me money from Thanksgiving Eve 2010 for printing for a closing that they had given me the wrong signing time on which I ultimately could not complete due to scheduling conflicts. They played games with payment then and never paid.
The week of Thanksgiving this year different people called me from their company, Joni, Ester and Erika (once claiming to be a different company) trying to get me to do another closing ( for Tues then Wed) for them, I told each of them that unless they paid me from two years back I would not do the closing for them, Each one denied that the closing from 2 years ago was theirs. I forwarded the old confirmation and docs to each one and each time they would not respond nor acknowledge the proof that I sent.
Late Wednesday Eve ( Thanksgiving Eve) , they just sent docs for the closing they asked me to do this time for Friday morning ( Black Friday) without ever calling me back to first clear up the payment issue or to even ask me if I would be available to do the same closing Friday morning at 10 am. I could have been out of Town for all they knew.

As irritated as I was with their behavior, I still emailed them once I saw the docs in my email and told them once again I would not be doing the closing without the payment issue being resolved and also I had never agreed to do a Friday morning closing but if they cleared up the payment issue I would be available after 1pm. Well at 10:15 am Black Friday morning I get a call from Erika who sent the closing docs asking me” How is the Brady signing going?” I replied, ” I do not have a signing with you, I told you I would not do a signing for you unless you paid me what you owed and besides I never agreed to do a Friday morning closing for you”

She put the office manager on the phone who started by asking me to send her the proof that they owed me for a signing and then resorted to denying that the closing was ever theirs, I told her the papers don’t lie, they have PACDOC SIGN all over them,

She then tried to tell me that I accepted the assignment and I had to do it, I told her I only accepted the assignment with the condition that they pay me what they owed me and that acceptance was for the closing being done on Wednesday morning not Black Friday. I refused to do the signing.
In anger she told me they were never calling me again that I accepted the signing and she thought it was very unprofessional of me to back out of the signing and then she slammed the phone down in my ear.

From the looks of the way they handled this I would say they have obviously burned their bridges with the notaries in my area or they would have moved on from the beginning.

Reply by CopperheadVA on 12/3/12 6:14am
Msg #445375

<< In anger she told me they were never calling me again that I accepted the signing and she thought it was very unprofessional of me to back out of the signing and then she slammed the phone down in my ear. >>

That's a typical response from companies when you do whatever you need to do to get them to pay you. I have gotten the same response from companies when I call the TC to inquire about status of the file, as SS has not paid me. When SS finds out I have contacted their client, they say they will never use me again - and I say OK no probs! It's amazing how they act as if you have wronged them when they had the power to prevent the situation the entire time!

Reply by Luckydog on 12/3/12 1:42pm
Msg #445396

I feel your pain, and I stopped reading after Thanksgiving 2010. At this point, cut your losses and give them a bad review. It happens. 2 years+ and no check, the only one that is losing is you buy wasting more time and aggravation on this. Title Co. do not care f you are paid or not, they pay the SS. Move on and write it off on your taxes if you haven't already.

Reply by rolomia on 12/3/12 5:31pm
Msg #445416

Luckydog is right: Title doesn't care whether you were paid or not. There is little you can do other than to file a negative rating here on Signing Central. Though, I would also recommend filing complaints with with the Better Business bureau and with the Attorney General's office in both your state and the state where their office is located.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.