Notary Rotary
Quick Loan Signing, Irvine, CA update to Msg #440749
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2012 Index

Posted by Yoli/CA on 12/11/12 3:57pm
Msg #446213

I posted on 10/27/12 that I had accepted a signing from QLS and they had paid PayPal prior to signing. Also posted that due to their mixed reviews and quick action to pay, I would extend them the benefit of a doubt should they call again. Well, they did.

QLS called me on 11/5/12. Caller agreed to my terms of net 30 and my fee, so I accepted signing. Given their slow-pay history with some SA's, I had set up a reminder to myself to follow up if payment not received by 12/6. Well, on 12/6 I had to call to inquire about payment since my emails to them were either bounced back or no response. Initial person stated the person who called me for the signing was no longer with QLS; their invoicing procedure had changed (instructions state to send invoice and w-9 to [email of person who is no longer there] or fax to -----.) I had both faxed and emailed. Now, their procedure is to update on their website. He transferred me to his supervisor, Taz.

Taz informs me they pay up to 60 days from signing. I tell him that was not my agreement with scheduler. After a bit of discussion, Taz agreed to process check that same day and mail out next day, 12/7. Taz was true to his word. Check was received 12/10th. Turns out, Taz Alsibai is the President of QLS.

Reply by ajd/pa on 12/11/12 7:52pm
Msg #446238

Thanks for that update. I also have an update on QLS. I did a closing for them in Sept and am still waiting for payment. I have sent several e-mails requesting an update to payment status all of which went unanswered. Called last night around 10:00 my time (7:00 in CA so thought they would be there). Taz answered the phone and said that he was sitting and writing checks and would add mine to those that he would process right then. Hopefully I will have a check by the end of the week or the begining of next week.

Reply by Miki Laher on 12/12/12 1:25am
Msg #446265

I heard that Keith McKay was the owner of Quicken Loans or is Quik Loans someone else?

Reply by Teri_PA on 12/12/12 4:39am
Msg #446269

Quick Loan signing is not Quicken Loans...

Reply by Arash Zavarian on 12/17/12 3:36pm
Msg #446826

I ve never had any problem with Quick Loan Signing,
they are pretty straight forward on their payment schedule,
Great company to work for.

Good luck

Reply by Lorraine Alires on 1/31/13 6:41am
Msg #453216

Taz Alsibai is the President of QLS.
Tz if you are reading these messages. I want to post tat I have not been paid for two of my signings. Signed 12/15/2012. I havae sent messages to you office to no avail.
I wil moniter for another week or so and try calling you office again. 1/31/2013

Reply by Matt_VA on 2/13/13 4:18pm
Msg #455693

Update to all this. I have one from 11/20/13. Accepted that 60 day statement regarding payment, went with it.. I think it's a ploy to have us forget. Called once 1/31/13, sent email 2/13/13. Glad to know the owners name. We all have to get the word out on this company. BEWARE! Thanks all.

Reply by Margaret Williams on 2/14/13 3:02pm
Msg #455868

Great company to work for, i never had any problems with payment, i invoice them on time, they pay me on time.
love working for them

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.