Notary Rotary
Servicelin/Nationallink
Notary Discussion History

Servicelin/Nationallink
Go Back to December, 2012 Index

Posted by Ali/IL on 12/24/12 1:59pm
Msg #447713

Servicelin/Nationallink

Any one having problems getting paid on time?

I have been faxing over invoices for the files that start in 2 and 3. Einvoicing for files that start with 1

Reply by Gerry Grummons on 12/24/12 4:05pm
Msg #447718

The last Web update I rec'd was that Nat'l Link orders 6 digits and a dash xxxxxx-x
are sent on paper invoice. Service Link 7 digits and dash xxxxxxx-x are on paper invoice
and S L Vision orders 8 digits are invoiced on line with a user name and P/W.
Hope this helps.

Reply by Clem/CA on 12/24/12 4:44pm
Msg #447721

**Listed below are the statusing and billing instructions for ServiceLink and NationalLink. Please make sure you read this email in its entirety. If you have any questions with these instructions, please contact ServiceLink.**

1.) ServiceLink (Vision)

• Your vendor number for these types of orders is ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬025112
• Your temporary User ID is 025112
• Your temporary Password is 025112CA
• Once you logon to enter a closing update or e-invoice for the first time, you will immediately be prompted to change this information to your own custom User ID and Password.
• The statusing and E-Invoicing processes listed below are for all ServiceLink orders that have 8 digits.

Statusing Process:
• Go to www.servicelinkfnf.com
• At the top right click “login”
• Scroll down to “former ATM vendor’s login here”
• On the left side choose “enter a closing update”
• Enter your username & password
• Enter the order# & follow the prompts
• At this time you are not to status Bank of America closings. The closing coordinators will be responsible for statusing. Once the order is statused, you are responsible to e-invoice the order for payment. Failure to follow this process will delay your payment.

Invoicing Process:
• These orders must be e- invoiced on the ServiceLink website. They cannot be submitted on a paper statement.
• At the top right click “login”.
• Scroll down to “former ATM vendor’s login here”.
• On the left side choose “Enter an E-Invoice”.
• Enter your username & password.
• A box with vendor information will come up, you cannot enter any information into this box and this does not affect your invoice.
• Click on the Enter Invoice button.
• Enter order number and fee.
Invoiced orders will appear on the bottom of the screen and stay there until Accounting pulls them for processing. Processing is done weekly for these orders.

2.) ServiceLink / NationalLink (Cactis)

• Your vendor number for these types of orders is ¬74781
• The statusing and invoicing processes listed below are for all ServiceLink orders that have seven digits before the dash

Statusing Process:
• At the top right click “login”
• Scroll down to “ServiceLink vendor’s login here”
• Choose “vendor” default is client which is incorrect
• You will need your vendor #, zip code, & password which is “signingagent”

Invoicing Process:
• This billing process is for all ServiceLink and NationalLink Cactis orders that are 6 or 7 digits. The orders must be submitted on our invoice form & can be emailed to [e-mail address] monthly for payment. NOTE: ServiceLink and NationalLink must be billed separately.
• There is a 10-14 day turnaround time for payment.
• Attached are the billing statements for ServiceLink and NationalLink. These forms are in Excel format and can be saved on your desktop and used monthly.
• Listed below is how to distinguish between ServiceLink and NationalLink orders.
Order #’s that are 6 digits then a dash are NationalLink (NL)
Order #’s that are 7 digits then a dash are ServiceLink (SL)

If you have any questions please let me know. Have a great day.

Adam Johnson
Vendor Maintenance
-----------------------------------------------------------------
ServiceLink, FNF’s National Lender Platform
400 Corporation Dr Building 2 | Hopewell, PA 15001
(888) 381-7381 x23682 (office) | (866) 834-7479 (fax)

Reply by Clem/CA on 12/24/12 4:47pm
Msg #447722

BTW passwords and vendor#'s have been changed so don't get excited folks

Reply by RonnieB/NC on 12/24/12 9:30pm
Msg #447730

They both owe me for two and two. I told them this emailing of invoice is just to lengthen thing
and prolong paying me. I don't want to jump hoops to get pay. They will be cut off from my list next year.

Reply by PublicTipic on 12/25/12 2:25pm
Msg #447743

Yes! I invoiced them 3x for 2 closings, they paid but it took close to two months which is not acceptable. I hope this isn't a sign of what's to come.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.