Notary Rotary
Servicelink Round Around, Not getting anywhere, HELP
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2012 Index

Posted by leeinla on 12/27/12 9:03am
Msg #447868

I keep calling the 1-800-777-8759 number , but just getting no where. I was able to solve the login issue. Once I get a call from a scheduler, how do I download the documents? Once I login with Former ATM Vendors and I am in the system, what is next?

Reply by Beverly Kinlaw on 12/27/12 9:10am
Msg #447870

When docs are ready you should receive 2 emails - one that contains user ID and the other one with the password to the docs. Contained in one of the emails will be the link to the doc location. It takes a while to learn their system but I enjoy working with them. They do pay!

Reply by Lee/AR on 12/27/12 9:15am
Msg #447871

Not a clue. I think it's voodoo.

Had no problems; then I can't login; they send me new login info that I have to change promptly; did that; still can't login; a week later I can; but can't even see docs; then the following week, I can see them, but can't do anything with them; suddenly, days later--voila!--it works; then it doesn't and I am back to square 1.

As to 'what next'...ask them to e-mail 'em to you. That, at least, does work all the time.

Reply by CentralNY on 12/27/12 9:22am
Msg #447872

Re: Not a clue. I think it's voodoo.

had docs last night that the user name contained an underscore line. no matter what i did it wouldn't work. they ended up sending the docs direct in a pdf. yikes

Reply by Lavergne Manuel on 12/27/12 10:10pm
Msg #447944

Re: Not a clue. I think it's voodoo.

I cut and paste the Username and Password from the emails to the site and have not had a problem opening or downloading the packages since I started doing that.

Reply by IDANotary on 12/27/12 3:16pm
Msg #447912

Call this guy in Vendor maintenance: Adam @ 724-

I just renewed my commission and sent in my EIN# to replace the SS they had on file. that triggered a whole new set of Vendor #s for me. Some were using old numbers, some the new. There are at least 4 divisions there that i know of, ServiceLink, NationalLink, ServiceLink-ATM and PowerLink. Different Vendor # and different invoicing, logging in, ya-da-ya-da.

Call this guy in Vendor maintenance: Adam @ 724-512-3682... He'll get you set up and figured out. He's awesome!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.