Xantrex 1000W Inverter For Sale
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2012 Index

Posted by JamesLee/VA on 12/4/12 6:27am
Msg #445453

Hey All,

I'm considering selling my 1000W Xantrex Pure Sine Inverter. I just upgraded to a 2000W because I want to put a larger printer in my vehicle. This inverter has performed flawlessly since it was installed. Its in excellent condition. Its less than a year old too.

I'm also pretty positive I have the original box as well. Ill have to check. I'm looking to get $225 shipping included. Ill also provide any technical assistance as to what you need to get set up.

This unit has paid for itself 100 fold by allowing me to both capture closings I would not have been able to do otherwise because of time en route for printing and not to mention the gas saved running back and forth to my home or office. Its incredibly convenient to just be able to print without the task of going home or to a Kinko's.

Please let me know if there's any interest. Please also DO NOT try to lowball me either. No stories on how your business is slumped and you need something to get you going. No installment plans either. If I wanted to hear all that, Id post it on craigslist Smile. If you are half of a SA then you are pretty busy and can afford this. If you cant, please do not waste either of ours time.

Amazon link is below.

Thx for looking.
JLee

http://www.amazon.com/Xantrex-Prowatt-SW1000-Sinewave-Inverter/dp/B002I04A74/ref=sr_1_2?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1354622883&sr=1-2&keywords=xantrex

Reply by Claudine Osborne on 12/4/12 9:49pm
Msg #445568

Any takers with that excellent post?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.