Notary Rotary
first chance to visit the forum in days
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2012 Index

Posted by Budman on 12/20/12 11:49pm
Msg #447334

The phone has been ringing off the hook, havn't had a break.
Noone is questioning my fees, they just have been saying ok. Some Ss are begging me to take the assignment. I had one with fax backs that I quoted an extra $25 for and they agreed to my normal fee with no faxbacks. They only want fax backs so they can check for mistakes. I don't think I'll do faxbacks anymore.

On the lighter side, I drove accross a creek bed today for the second time this week. Both were flatland creeks that flood during storms, they both only had about a inch of water in them, so it was easy.

Reply by Budman on 12/20/12 11:51pm
Msg #447335

I was on last night for a few minutes before bed, don't want to tell a fib.

Reply by Karla/OR on 12/21/12 1:30am
Msg #447338

Glad you had a chance to check in in the midst of busyness - I am so afraid I am going to miss some piece of needed info if i don't check in regularly, if even for 30 sends!

I hear ya with the phone ringing like craziness. For the first time ever I turned my cell phone off one afternoon/evening this week so I could get some housecleaning and gift wrapping done. That felt good and gave me the motivation to get back on the road the next day.

Your trip across the creek bed made me think of my drive today - 1.5 hours away (was paid well for it). I had to be there at 9 s it was dark and raining hard on some pretty curvy roads. As the sun came up it started snowing and I was then in winter wonderland! Beautiful drive! The water level in the river that flowed along the highway was very high and at times spilled onto the highway. It was a little unnerving at times but oh so beautiful and that's what I tried to concentrate on. I'm glad we both made it home safely tonight in spite of the winter weather.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.