Notary Rotary
24/7 The Nationwide Notary Network (N3)
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2012 Index

Posted by James Sanders on 11/20/12 2:20am
Msg #444086

Ha, I asked Tracy the CEO and President of the company how big her operation is if she is the one making contacts with the Notaries and she said, "You will never know" No I don't think I want to know, These places are paid on the day the loan closes, which is normally the day everything is signed, there is no reason why they can't pay immediately. I will shy away from this one!. Take Care.

Reply by Jennifer Jackson on 11/20/12 3:30am
Msg #444088

I stopped taking calls from them. I was SOOOOO tired of the $20 calls it is ridiculous. They want to pay $20 for you to print, go have the borrower's sign, notarize it, and ship it...No thanks. My gas is gone before I can complete the task...oh, and have 3 items to notarize...lol...

Reply by Linda_H/FL on 11/20/12 4:59am
Msg #444089

"These places are paid on the day the loan closes, which is normally the day everything is signed"

Unless they do strictly purchase/investment property transactions, this is not true. How they get paid is dependent upon the contract they have with the title/escrow companies. Some get paid once per month in bulk, some get paid at funding.

Nonetheless, IMO they should have the capital to pay their notaries within 10-14 days of the notary completing the work. And based on the ratings in SC (which, if memory serves me, is only 1-2 stars) you're probably wise to avoid this company....***no personal experience with them here - always just said no****

Reply by loancloser46 on 11/20/12 8:41am
Msg #444096

I never have problems with them.

Tracy and her staff have always been very professional. They are upfront about 45 day payment terms. No I don't like having to wait 45 days but they always pay as promised w/o any hounding.
I have always been paid more than $100 by them. They are very fair if packages are large too.

Reply by James Morgan on 11/20/12 10:02am
Msg #444104

Re: I never have problems with them.

Oh yeah? They pay $75/edocs, $90/edocs/faxbacks (around 30 pages, quoted on their last call 2 months ago). I did a couple for them a couple of years ago when they met my fee. They paid within 2 weeks back then. They finally quit calling me when I steadfastly told them my minimum fee for faxbacks was $150.
And, by the way, they are looking for more Notaries on Linkedin.

Reply by Bee_CA on 11/20/12 1:16pm
Msg #444130

I have chased my money with them...no longer.

Reply by Kay/IL on 11/20/12 1:17pm
Msg #444131

Very true! And they will pay for fax backs too, but I have seldom received a request from them to do that.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.