Notary Rotary
AMC Settlement Services
Notary Discussion History

AMC Settlement Services
Go Back to November, 2012 Index

Posted by Shoshana/AZ on 11/20/12 6:14pm
Msg #444179

AMC Settlement Services

Anybody work for them lately? I notice that they a procedure that is new to me. (I haven't worked for them in a while!) Apparently, a closing agent calls the borrowers to explain the docs. So, I am wondering how that goes?

Reply by Deborah Breedlove on 11/20/12 6:44pm
Msg #444182

I did a signing for them last week, but no one mentioned this new procedure to me. The signing did go very smoothly, though. I also received payment for it today. The check was cut the day after the signing. Love me some AMC!

Reply by HrdwrkrVA on 11/20/12 9:13pm
Msg #444205

I also worked for them recently, but no mention of that. n/m

Reply by Pam/NM on 11/20/12 9:41pm
Msg #444210

Recently had a couple where LTC was title (assigned thru a SS) where they had a consultant go over each doc with b/o. One, I was present, the other, the consultant went over pkg with b/o before I arrived and had all the notarized docs set aside. Both went smoothly, but the one where the docs were set aside? In and out in 20 minutes. Shazam! Smile

Reply by Shoshana/AZ on 11/20/12 9:47pm
Msg #444213

Sounds more like the first one for me. We'll see!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.