Notary Rotary
A first for me with Title Source
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2012 Index

Posted by ME/NJ on 11/30/12 3:34pm
Msg #445199

Called me yesterday for a signing this afternoon, not a Quicken or Chase but some other account which I have never heard of before. Long story short emailed them this morning about my schedule no replies, could not cancel by phone due to letters in front of numbers so that put me with a live person. Cancelled 1 hour before signing because of no docs and no replies to emails.

They call 10 minutes before appointment and say they are working on documents now can you still do it. If this is new 3rd party bank I am not liking this at all. Have 4 deals between Saturday and Tuesday and have all docs ready to go. Guess I need to ask now who is the lender from now on.

Reply by ToniK on 11/30/12 3:40pm
Msg #445202

Sounds like a Pennybank (I think thats the name) folks. Ive done those before Pennymac, penny something or other. huge package 180+ pages

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.